**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant Island is back!!!

No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I can see it in my game client but I'm in the middle of a path of the uncollected monthly - can anyone enter it??

Edit: Yep, it's back!!

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I see it too. It's live.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yep, it's live
    And the rewards are visible
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    They changed the paths... FYI. Epic Iron Fist path now has 20 tier 4 CC crystals. You can see the rewards, so be sure to check.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Mods - is this normal? Weren't they supposed to be chests? Just making sure so that i don't get banned lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yay
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    I think the rewards are in different positions for different players
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Im scared to do it incase I get banned lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Mods - is this normal? Weren't they supposed to be chests? Just making sure so that i don't get banned lol

Honestly, this makes more sense. Hope this was intended they keep it like this. What's the point of "hiding" the possible rewards behind chests if we can just go online and see which path to take anyways.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Honestly, this makes more sense. Hope this was intended they keep it like this. What's the point of "hiding" the possible rewards behind chests if we can just go online and see which path to take anyways.
    I low key think the bug happened because of the chests or something.. I'm going forward with the quest I pray this isn't an exploit or something I just innocently went in and saw that ag requires two keys so featured 5* it is
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna hold of until a official person from Kabam responds. I'm not fancying getting banned.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★

Im scared to do it incase I get banned lol

This
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    yes all rewards are visible now.

i chose the 2 paths containing the 5 and 6 star shards. so total of 2 keys needed and just like that i got 15 5* and 2k 6* shards. for a total of 8 fights! amazing rewards !
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Chasing them 5* gems to Awaken mojo before I give him a generic. Got skill which I really really didn't need and can't get the other one till tomorrow.