**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Simple question (Apocalypse)

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 β˜…β˜…β˜…
After looking at the Deep Dive, how/why would you make Apocalypse damage trash? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ... that’s a 6*r3 in the video. That’s more heartbreaking than Sentry & Nova... (and on a lesser scale Surfer)

https://youtu.be/gGfHD0Gp0to

Comments

• ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love his synergies... and the horseman aspect is incredible... but c’mon... it’s Apocalypse! Lol. Plus, have you seen the damage on Prof X Sp2? It’s crazy.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    rvcubing said:

I think the main idea of Apocolypse and Prof X is that they have insane synergies that make other "trash" champs a lot better. He's like a Heimdall for mutants that makes them god-tier I feel.

Not to mention he will he really good on d in high tier war.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would have preferred his immunity and evade counter not require ramp up but I think he will be a decent champ to play and his synergies are amazing. Not every champ should have massive damage but each should have a unique use and he does.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mostly because he was build to be a defensive champion, like other similar champions you have out there
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    id say de is low demi but beyond god tier synergy and they make domino a better legends run option
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    704 per sec all ramped up is really low for a r3 4,5, or 6* domino sp2 with 1 crit bleed and refresh with sp1 is a million times more op
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its really easy to "fix" this. Just tune up his special attack damage and maybe his DoT. Boom. No one complains. (Also maybe lessen the time it takes to develop immunities. 8 seconds is 16 tics.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yea the DOT damage is what was so disappointing. With him placing so many debuffs, I didn’t expect high crit numbers, but did expect some nice red numbers to follow.... but nope