**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Mystic ag

Who deserves it and why? Or should I wait?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    None of them really need to be awakened, but I'd go with Doom for the PI factor.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    doom or wait
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I mean doom if your chasing prestige but the only one that really needs it that you don't currently have is mojo.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    morningstar sig is actually pretty good
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I mean doom if your chasing prestige but the only one that really needs it that you don't currently have is mojo.

And Scarlet Witch.... whenever she gets added as a 5*
  • Options

Qfury said:

And Scarlet Witch.... whenever she gets added as a 5*
    Oh yeh and switch
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Magik doesnt need it but she benefits more than most , besides the aforementioned ones above
  • Options
    I like mojo that much I've just fed the fat guy a generic & 199 stones

• Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I’m actually having issues learning doom. I’ve only ever seen videos of him awakened. So I don’t know if it makes a difference on his end.

I love playing bwcv. She’s one of my new favorites actually. To me it was really a tie between her and doom
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I definitely sunk all my generic sigs into colossus who I just r5ed. So I can’t really sig anyone up that much