**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision killing himself

Ok kabam. I was doing my duals with my 1*vision and when I used an special 1 and two. It burnt the targets power like it should. But the direct damage that goes with the power burn instead went to my vision and it almost killed me

Comments

• Sorry if this is a bit repetitive. But this is something new that I've never seen before. Not the norm glitch with him just simply not doing damage. This is pretty much insane recoil
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Just encounters the same problem ! Big problem with aq coming up !
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    I experienced this multiple times as well
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    @Kabam Miike could you comment on this ?
  • Hey guys!

Thanks for the information. I'll bring this up to the team!
  • Thanks for the info il bring it up to the team?

How about 'sorry that this has happened guys, this is a bug thats appeared just before aq is starting, il rush it to the team immediately and let you know as soon as i hear something'.

Typical canned response from a kabam employee...

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Which vision?
  • Dazman220 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info il bring it up to the team?

How about 'sorry that this has happened guys, this is a bug thats appeared just before aq is starting, il rush it to the team immediately and let you know as soon as i hear something'.

Typical canned response from a kabam employee...

Anything we bring up to the team is done so immediately and we respond back to you all once we have the information. I apologize if I made you feel otherwise.

Thanks for clearing that up Vydious, just your initial response seemed very nonchalant seeing how big a deal this is to a large number of players at an important time.

Apologies from myself, I didn't need to be so harsh in my first post, it was unnecessary.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    It's been like this for weeks, all the power stealers have had various bugs
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I knew I experienced vision killing himself when I fought one.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Miss Marvel does 0 damage too
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Ugh.. haven't noticed the recoil part yet. That's a huge pile of horse $#!+. I'm to busy looking at the opponents health bar... Not mine. For the love of all please fix him now! So the best power control champ in game isn't consistently draining power and he kills himself. Yeah that should only take months to fix. Ridiculous.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I mentioned, that vision specials are not doing damage to to opponent.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    How do you have a 1* vision I wonder
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Find him a really good therapist and hope for the best.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Afrid wrote: »

I'm sorry, but this just made me crack up. Not that I think the subject matter is funny. Just the comment. Thought I would be clear. Lol.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Afrid wrote: »

I'm sorry, but this just made me crack up. Not that I think the subject matter is funny. Just the comment. Thought I would be clear. Lol.

I have no idea what you meant, but I'm glad that you got a good laugh out of it.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Hey guys!

The team doesn't know about this? A poster already brought this up a month ago.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15947/og-vision-hurting-himself-on-specials-no-suicides#latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAl8dX98ObY
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

The team doesn't know about this? A poster already brought this up a month ago.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15947/og-vision-hurting-himself-on-specials-no-suicides#latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAl8dX98ObY

That's kabam for you, as long as it makes them money, it can wait.
  • Thank you kabam for your help with this bug. I'm sure you are working around the clock to fix this asap as vision is one of the best in the game in terms of poemwer control and immunity
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    This is NOT something new, it's connected to Vision's power drain after power burn and to Rogue/Magik etc.. in arena.. It has been reported at least months ago.. don't start saying this is something new because it's NOT!

Don't come here saying wow, I'll report to the team to check when this was reported months ago!!!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/116054/#Comment_116054
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Also, if it's truly a bug then why does it not happen to the AI?? Come on kabam, where's the integrity!