**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the current side event the best event in MCOC history?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes. It gives out everything and it's quick and easy, just like my ex.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Yes
    yes. Two ags, never got this better. Don't care for shards n other stuffs as much except those two t2a as shards are rng dependent.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yes
    By a longshot, the rewards are amazing. More events like this in the future please Kabam
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Call me weird but I like the method this month. It's like when Mom gave you some money at the supermarket and told you you could get whatever you wanted.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    guys stop saying it is an easy event or kabam might make it harder next time for possibly less rewards.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    Moot4Life said:

guys stop saying it is an easy event or kabam might make it harder next time for possibly less rewards.

These fights are so difficult how do I possibly beat BP Oldman logan and Antman
  • Options
    RawrdudeRawrdude Posts: 25
    Yes
    I am in this game for almost 50 days and for me it's the best.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes
    I think so. At least for me as a solo player. Gives me good rank up material I would only get joining an alliance and having 29 other people tell me how to play my game.

Keep up these side events so I can stay hans solo
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Yes
    i LOVE it
  • Options
    endgame141endgame141 Posts: 8
    Yes
    i voted yes because i'm not cav but will be soon and i'm able to do legendary to get some sick rewards which will help get me my second 6 star and get me close to cav