**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Desperate need of ISO

Hello guys, thanks for clicking on this post. So I am in a desperate need of iso. I have like 4-5 5*champs to rank up and one 6*. I have all the rank up material but no iso. I wanted to know the ways of getting iso fastly. And my rank up materials are expiring . So how can I get more iso in a short period of time. Please don't say arena cause I dont like it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Don’t know who but I saw someone say they just go to venom in 4.3.6
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Yeah even I know it but I don't have that much energy lol.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Act 4/5, also monthly eq
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Getting 4* dupes for iso is the way to go. The quickest way to get 4* shards imo is incursions.
    The reason I am avoiding arena is I have played it so long last few days and my fingers are dead lol. And I have 2 million gold . So gold won't be a problem.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Slayerzz said:

The reason I am avoiding arena is I have played it so long last few days and my fingers are dead lol. And I have 2 million gold . So gold won't be a problem.

Well, 2 millions just cover around 2 rank ups
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I went into act 5.4.6 and 100% complete Maestro quest

Slayerzz said:

Well, 2 millions just cover around 2 rank ups
    Thats basically enough since I want to rank up caiw and magneto. And I am also grinding in incursions and also have stacked up battlechips. So gold won't be much of a problem.