**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Review : ELSA BLOODSTONE

So hey guys I am here with a new champion review. So let's get started. Unlike last time, I have now made a poll to know what's your opinion on Elsa Bloodstone. So don't forget to make your choice. So let's get started.

DISCLAIMER:This is just my opinion and your opinions may be different from mine. So don't get offended. :)

ATTACK: 10/10
So when it comes to attack, elsa bloodstone is such a beast. If you are looking for those big yellow numbers along with those red numbers then this is the champion that you are looking for. Her normal damage rating is more than enough to finish the fights but if she is awakened she gets extra damage against #Large and #XL champs. She also gains more damage when she is fighting against the last node. This makes her a damage dealing machine.

UTILITY: 9.5/10
When it comes to utility she has good amount of utility that a champion needs. She can shrug of non damaging debuffs. She is a good counter to evade champs. And she also has some heal block at the start of the fight if you run suicides.She has 50% reduction to incinerates and coldsnap. And she has good amount of utility by this way.

EFFECTIVENESS : 09/10
When used properly, Elsa is a beast.Her rotations are easy, so you don't need to spend much time to use her properly.She can handle both short fights and long fights, this makes her a very effective champs.

DEFENSE: 7/10
When it comes to defese ELSA can be a little annoying. Her specials can be dexed but you can get clipped easily and get comboed "INTO THE OBLIVION".The reason I gave her 7/10 for defense is because.
1>If you are running suicides and place ELSA on defense , then the opponents are going to take degenartion damage. This is pretty much " INEVITABLE " unless you are using a mutant.
2>When Elsa evades an attack she applies busted debuff which is gonna do some damage to the opponent, so making her great on nodes like mix master and mesmarise.

Ease to use : 10/10
Elsa Bloodstone doesn't need lot of practice to use her . Which makes her very easy to use.

Overall rating(remember overall rating includes both attack and defense) = 9.3/10
She is easily a high demi-god tier, but for me personally she is at the God tier. What do you think??

SO IF YOU ARE A FAN OF ELSA BLOODSTONE AND LIKE THE REVIEW THEN PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON TO SUPPORT ME.HAVE A GOOD DAY

WHAT TIER DO YOU THINK ELSA BLOODSTONE IS IN?? AND WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THE NEXT REVIEW??

Champion Review : ELSA BLOODSTONE 115 votes

Beyond God
6%
WayntosLogan00Ernest4_44mixalisplayRezzyReznorslackerlaxthe 7 votes
God
69%
Heheheh7777Oesername123Alex13369AinyJBC89Monk1MasterduxWrathfulRavenkikiFurieuxspiderknight616SKD_Warrior34ReferenceKerneasAlbi⁴7²00⁴Legendboy2411Snurrisplayinggameletzeezee57DannyB01Colonaut123 80 votes
High demi God
20%
Mighty76543SungjWarlord5386rcm2017RockyshockyMeebletongfan_13MiStaLovaIron_Patriot_is_littio_espectroDnegrin6969ILLUSION8EdeuinkFiiNCHTSR6225Black_SwanJinøraShish15CloudwalkerMrGreek 24 votes
Low demi God
1%
Amazing_Demon05theMercenary 2 votes
Nah man she ain't good.
1%
Thebombsquad1Schnoodle 2 votes

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    God
    I have 5* at rank 3 will take her to rank 4.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    God
    Djin said:

I have 5* at rank 3 will take her to rank 4.

That's awesome mate.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    God
    I love my 5* r4.. So enjoyable to play too
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    God
    I agree with everything you said, she's very versatile with a great yet easy playstyle, great animations and fun to use which is always a big factor for me. She's on my list to r4 someday.
    God

I agree with everything you said, she's very versatile with a great yet easy playstyle, great animations and fun to use which is always a big factor for me. She's on my list to r4 someday.

Me too. I would choose a fun to play champ over a God tier champ any day.
  • SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    God
    Used her frequently as 4*, and wishing I could get her 5* version. She's an absolute beast, love the shrug offs, the busted mechanic, very very enjoyable to play, she's such a savage in her animationsand gun fires. I love the champ! Sometimes gets overlooked and tip I guess would be to end her combos with light attacks, build up busted and save the incinerates for sp1. Only love for my girl Elsa!
    God
    Ainy said:

she was my first 6-star r2 and I will be r3ing her as soon as I get all the resources (so, in about 2 years)

Awesome 👍👏😊
    God
    Faseeh said:

If u look at my profile pic u know this was my best pull ever :)
    I play her exactly like @Satomi said
    I wouldnt put her beyond god tier she is definitely as good as blade and hit monkey though

Awesome luck 🍀🍀
  • SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    God
    Faseeh said:

If u look at my profile pic u know this was my best pull ever :)
    I play her exactly like @Satomi said
    I wouldnt put her beyond god tier she is definitely as good as blade and hit monkey though

Wow, jealous!
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    Beyond God
    My girl Elsa finally gettin the respect she deserves. Only had a 3* of her that I used in arena.

Finally got caviler and started poppin cav crystals like there was no tomorrow. Got numerous 5*s but the only 6* I pulled was Elsa.

Took her to rank 2 and never looked back. I could rank 5 a lot of my 5*s but I'm waitin to rank 3 her.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    God
    Got my Elsa r2 as well. No regerts!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Don't have her at any rarity 😪
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    God
    Have her as a 6 star.
    Very useful
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    God
    I have her at 5* R3. Would've taken her to R4 but then pulled a Nick Fury and Aegon. I'm gonna wait until the end of the month. If I can get a skill AG I'll awaken Nick and up him to R4. If not then it's Elsa first. The burst damage with six busteds is amazing.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    God
    well this is useful :smiley:

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    God
    I still don't understand her playstyle at all tho lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    God
    She is god tier to me. She has high damage and unique utility. I've had difficulties with Mr. F due to his unavoidable debuffs, but she can shrug it off and turn it into even more damage. She was a total MVP for last month mix master Void! Her shrug-off does trigger quite late, so Void can do a lot of damage with his debuffs. If it was like at least half a second shorter, it would help so much.

It sucks the opponent needs to evade before you can use her coldsnap, because that gets you wrecked. I wished she had a pre-fight ability that made you pick the debuff she does, so you have a choice: standard incinerate, shock, coldsnap, bleed, poison or degen.

I think Elsa is the hidden gem of 2019 and very much underrated. She is no Aegon or NF, but she is much easier, quicker to use and she doesn't require her sig at all to do what she does best.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I like to steer away from the whole "God Scale", but I'll say I took her to R2 Unawakened. That should say something.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Don't have her at any rarity 😪

Welp, I got her as a 6* 😆