**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First Time setting up Suicides

smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So from the start to now, I've never done suicides...Looking for thoughts on this...
content targets, Cav 6.2 -6.4, Var 1, 3, 4, 5....

I have a solid group of suicide friendly champs but not into posting for "show off" status....

Just never ran suicides before and curious about set ups, found lots online but wanted some direct feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Steven
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    also, nothing wrong with posting your roster for something like this. it's not a post saying "rate my trash 5* roster! my rng sucks!"
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    abqber said:

Starting with defense, max willpower.
    1 in coagulate if you are running Omega( I assume you do since you said you have suicide friendly champs) that's 18 or 19 points in the defense tree.

I don't recommend maxing glass cannon since double edge and liquid courage are gonna be boosting your attack by +60% already. I'd say max despair for sure if you have all levels of it unlocked which will line very well with your goals since you'll be encountering some form of regeneration in those content. So that's about 26 points in the offense tree.

As for the proficiency tree you'll need parry and stupefy maxed along with one in dexterity. So that's another 8 points there.
    This will be your bare bones setup.

Now with the remaining 6-7 points you could either max deep wounds if you have good bleed inflicting champions and maybe a point in assassin, or reach out further into the proficiencies tree to grab 3-4 points in mystic dispersion if you have great mystic champions. What you do with these additional 7-8 points depends entirely on your roster.

I personally run 26 in offense (suicides plus max despair) and 18 in defense (just max willpower).
    And 15 in proficiencies as I run mystic dispersion at 4. I've used this setup to get most of the content done which you have listed. This is what I run almost all the time but if a situation demands me to not have them, I switch to a non-suicide offense tree with assassin and deep wounds (despair is always at 3/3)
    Hope this helps.
    Excuse my English, I'm a non-native speaker and I don't post very often.
    Cheers!

your English is amazing. This was very helpful for me as well, as I am considering unlocking suicides as I have Omega Red and Corvus Glaive.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

also, nothing wrong with posting your roster for something like this. it's not a post saying "rate my trash 5* roster! my rng sucks!"

This is my squad...any advice is appreciated...I shifted to Suicide mode, recoil is annoying but I guess it takes some adjusting too.
  • Options
    ok...here is my new suicide set up...thoughts?

• Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Looks good. Although the second point in dexterity, you're better off allocating that elsewhere maybe despair, deep wounds or assassin as per your needs but other than that, pretty solid build! 👍
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    smy168 said:

ok...here is my new suicide set up...thoughts?

You also don't need to out a point in suture. Just max coagulate and you're good!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Definitely helped me run through this...some units and health resources but Suicide damage is pretty solid!

Only annoying thing is Recoil, but that just takes some adjusting.

Will drop 1 off Suture and 1 off Dex...and top up Assin and Deep Wounds!