**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up headache

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Tough decision, I can either take guilly to rank 2 or ghost to rank 5,I know ghost is the obvious decision, but I am not perfect with her yet meanwhile I just love guilly and I flow and vibe well with her,who do y'all think I should take, and don't forget I can always take the other one up some other time

Rank Up headache 31 votes

Guillotine 2099
35%
TendersquadAlbi⁴7²00⁴Kill_GreyAdamb208Charlie21540Xguard77NavieenInferno69YeetusTheFoetusThantonCheesePizzaRed 11 votes
Ghost
64%
MadooriCLordNeoQacobEtjamaMiStaLovaTiger360HedronThicco_Modeamal_nairdeepblack12StellanContenderJAdokAddictorGr8TonyStarkAgent_22anaLysis_Thebombsquad1Vp14[Deleted User] 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Guillotine 2099
    Sounds like you like playing Guilly 2099 more than ghost. You’ve already got your answer.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Adamb208 said:

Sounds like you like playing Guilly 2099 more than ghost. You’ve already got your answer.

Yeah I do, I am willing and ready to perfect my skills with ghost though
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Ghost
    Guilly if you can make combo and she is good for long fights.
    Ghost is good in every fight.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost by a mile
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Love my r2 Guilly, no regrets
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 378 ★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost forever! She is just AMAZING! Miles and miles better than Guilly! But your guilly is 6 star, that’s the point. 6 star is prior to 5 star, but that 5 star is ghost. Overall go for ghost first in my opinion.