**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this 5 star roster bad ?

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    For one last time I don't need attention or anything I am just too disappointed with my last 12 pulls u heard it right 12 5star crystals I didn't get anyone I like that's very hard to take
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    not you again
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Please, just stop. You have a solid roster, 7/10.
  • Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Roster is looking good mastery's not so much
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Your last post asked is it good if they said no it means its bad therefore there is NO point of making this
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ffs 🤡
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Very disappointing roster id suggest quitting and uninstalling the game. Maybe try floppy birds
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Sairam44 said:

For one last time I don't need attention or anything I am just too disappointed with my last 12 pulls u heard it right 12 5star crystals I didn't get anyone I like that's very hard to take

All I heard was a Whiny, barely UC player who started this year complain about how the 5* they got at such a fast rate suck.

Must be very hard playing now adays
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone complain and whine about their rosters? Don;t expect every champion you pull to be a beyond got tier champion, work with what you have, get content done. Stop whining about your "bad luck" you have a good roster
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Def not the worst I've seen, imo, u have around 5 great champs and a few more decent champs
  • Options
    D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    edited September 2020
    I have twice the amount of 5* as you, but you still have 2x the amount of SS Tier Champions than me. So yes, your Doom and Colossus is great!
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Why did u post it again....
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, your roster is bad, if that‘s what you want to hear. Just around 2,5 Champs I would consider using. But that highly depends on the content you want to face right now.

We all had to start somewhere and we were never spammed with 5* like in the last months.

15k Shards from Summoner Showdown, 5x 11k from weekly Boss Rushes, 28x 1,1k from Herald SQ last month ... not mentioning regular EQ or Variant 5. [150.000 shards possibly]
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    No ones going to give you sympathy. Your top three are all bangers. You’ve got doom, stealthy and colossus you don’t need too much more.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Cough brag post cough cough

This looks oddly familiar doesn’t it?