**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you please update the potions you put in quests as additional rewards?

TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
I know you guys like money a lot, but it's really annoying to me that we are still getting level 1 and 2 health potions in Uncollected and Cavalier difficulty. These potions essentially don't impact the health of our champions unless you use a full stack of 25 of them.

You even went so far as to upgrade the level 4 and 5 potions, because we can only get those by filling your pockets, while leaving the level 1, 2 and 3 potions obsolete because they are actually available in content.

Please, for the love of all that is good, update the potions in these quests to at least level 3 potions, if not level 4, so that we are actually enticed to choose a path based on where you have placed a potion (much like revives).

I don't think this is too much to ask.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    100%! Revives are far too scarce, and potions which appear on the map are a joke. Give us some incentive to go get that potion! Cant have r3 6* chanps and spawn Lvl 2 Potions all over the place in the hardest content. Lets be fair now...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have promoted this idea literally for years now! Makes no sense to place t1 revives and restores in uncollected material. But i do not believe they will do it! R&Rs are their biggest $$$ makers.
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Treinin said:

I know you guys like money a lot, but it's really annoying to me that we are still getting level 1 and 2 health potions in Uncollected and Cavalier difficulty. These potions essentially don't impact the health of our champions unless you use a full stack of 25 of them.

You even went so far as to upgrade the level 4 and 5 potions, because we can only get those by filling your pockets, while leaving the level 1, 2 and 3 potions obsolete because they are actually available in content.

Please, for the love of all that is good, update the potions in these quests to at least level 3 potions, if not level 4, so that we are actually enticed to choose a path based on where you have placed a potion (much like revives).

Totally Agreed! Potions on Quest are rare and underwhelming
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Treinin said:

Like you've said man Level 1 potion in Cavalier Paths!
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Rap said:

I have promoted this idea literally for years now! Makes no sense to place t1 revives and restores in uncollected material. But i do not believe they will do it! R&Rs are their biggest $$$ makers.

Yep. It's the stupidest thing and more an FU from kabam/slap in the face. Do this ridiculous level of effort and we'll throw some useless junk in there that barely even gives you points in item use.

How they pick and choose reward levels based on progression is a bit of a joke, across the entire game. Level one junk in cavalier level. The rewards for solo crystals, lesser and greater. It's just dumb, and the mod attitude towards addressing it is also laughable, at least form the last time I was in a threes that brought it up.

Like you adjust rewards based on progression here, here and here. But with this and solo rewards, it's a throw the hands up in there, clueless about it, we're entitled reaction.