**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champ testing!

What’s a good place to test abilities and damage of r1 6*s that’s not ROL? I need a place to test a few ramp up champs like morningstar.. and rol just is too much. 600+ hits on that first ws fight is miserable

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    rttl ain’t bad either
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Act 5 Life Transfer paths are always a nice time to test out new champions. That's what I do at least.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Act 5 Life Transfer paths are always a nice time to test out new champions. That's what I do at least.

which quest is that?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

which quest is that?
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

which quest is that?
    5.4.1 also has one.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

which quest is that?
    5.4.1 also has one.
    Yeah, but that's just a small portion of the quest (a single path). While 5.1.4 has life transfer throughout the quest.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

which quest is that?
    5.4.1 also has one.
    Yeah, but that's just a small portion of the quest (a single path). While 5.1.4 has life transfer throughout the quest.
    I mean there’s a good 5-6 fights on the path.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    What about using another champ for 99% of the fight, then substituting her in? For RoL at least
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    i mean an awakened Morningstar with Guillotine gives two free souls like that
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Interesting idea with the fight then exit with another champ! But sadly she isn’t duped... so the guilli synergy would work I don’t think
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

which quest is that?
    I do 5.4.1