**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster or Starky

BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
I’ve been building up my 5 star but I just recently got a Starky. I’m having a hard time deciding who to focus on. I have to make a decision since I never have any iso, so I can’t really bring up two champs of the same class at the same time. My progression level: I have recently completed act 5 and variant 4. My roster power lies in 4 stars as those two and Quake are the only good 5 stars I have.

Hulkbuster or Starky 36 votes

Hulkbuster
41%
MadooriCScopeotoe987GildenlowCiciliatoRamadaFreedomCrusadeEsket1t_420Thicco_ModewalkerdogPlinkoSuperiorSymbioteSlayerzzNameless_IWHoodie25DeanHuffa 15 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
58%
VuDahHammerbro_64bluebubble100EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litYcatsHassamaMamaSneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19AVCAN12Rouger4Adios50anaLysis_Thebombsquad1Mattylo22skinnybruh879CheesePizzaRedNegative_100WasdX_danteofdmc 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    hb got wayyy more utility
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    They both have very different play styles and utility so I would play around with both of them and see which one you like better since neither is a bad choice.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Hulk buster will fair well in the micro realms variant, and starkey in variant 5. I prefer HB since I can't reliable build poise
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    damn. few months or maybe a year ago, Starky was one of the top 3 tech champs in the game. i never thought the day would come that HB would be more valuable than starky LOL