**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How come Magneto is Worthy of His Name but Apocalypse is Not?

I Find That Quite Strange.

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

I am so sick and tired of people hating on apocalypse. This guy literally can do 1000 damage per tick and the same as the fake Nick Fury infinitely when ramped which isn’t even that hard. People expect him to have -100% AA reduction or 1,000,000 damage are fools like Rlly his utility is good and so is his damage.

Do you Perceive Magneto Better Overall or Apocalypse?
  • Options
    Well do you perceive Quake and Ghost as being better than Thanos and Phoenix Yet no one cares about Thanos and Phoenix even though Apocalypse is undoubtedly better than both of these
  • Options
    The game isn’t based on how op they are in the comics because then you may aswell have Phoenix with an insta-kill sp3
  • Options

The game isn’t based on how op they are in the comics because then you may aswell have Phoenix with an insta-kill sp3

That'd be cool. Kinda like G99 where if you trigger it at a certain percentage point it is insta KO and it could turn them to dust like in X-3
  • Options
    Maybe like if u have them under 10% and your under overload insta-kill
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    However I Have Reason To believe Kabam Bases Abilities on Comic Book Context E.G. Aura of Hazareth or Hulk Smash Fury Buff
  • Options
    Just gonna say that apocalypse abilities stick to the comics. E.G. his famous rejuvenation chamber
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’m sick and tired of people hating of Apocalypse.

Apocalypse isn’t terrible. His damage is meh. But so is warlock’s without his armor break. He has some really good utility through synergies and his basic abilities, and I think he was meant to be a defender. He was made to be a final aw boss.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Apocalypse isn’t terrible. His damage is meh. But so is warlock’s without his armor break. He has some really good utility through synergies and his basic abilities, and I think he was meant to be a defender. He was made to be a final aw boss.

He’s basically the Champion
  • Options

Stubborn Boss
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Magneto had years to live up to his name. Give apocalypse some time

For a Slight Rework?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

He’s basically the Champion
    The difference between the two is that he has utility.
  • Options

HI_guys said:

Magneto had years to live up to his name. Give apocalypse some time

For a Slight Rework?
    How do u know he’s bad and what would you want him to have? Crazy damage?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

How come (insert champion x) is Worthy of His Name but (insert champion Y) is Not?”

Game wouldn’t be playable is the easy short answer. If thanos, surfer et al were as powerful as they should be youd get the one champ and there wouldn’t be a point in playing anymore because almost none of the other champs could beat you.

Learned this a long time ago with clix when a guy with a 3 punisher team took out my silver surfer. In the comics he’s bullet proof and can absorb pretty much any explosive punisher could use. But then, there would be no point in including him in the game whatsoever if the character can’t even show some modicum of being able to compete
  • Options

How come (insert champion x) is Worthy of His Name but (insert champion Y) is Not?”

Game wouldn’t be playable is the easy short answer. If thanos, surfer et al were as powerful as they should be youd get the one champ and there wouldn’t be a point in playing anymore because almost none of the other champs could beat you.

Learned this a long time ago with clix when a guy with a 3 punisher team took out my silver surfer. In the comics he’s bullet proof and can absorb pretty much any explosive punisher could use. But then, there would be no point in including him in the game whatsoever if the character can’t even show some modicum of being able to compete

Yh I agree so it shouldn’t matter if ghost and quake are better then apocalypse
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    it took them almost 6 years to get Magneto where he is, give Apocalypse some time.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Apocalypse will at least shine as a strong Defender ... it‘s all fine, don’t worry. Just be patient.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i will say this ... i had a tougher time with Prof X than Apoc