**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolv weapon x counter

Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I do the legendary difficulty and I’ve ran into wolv weapon x 2 times in a row now. Luckily for me I have a 5* r4 g99 and ramp her up before on the mystery mutant so she destroys weapon x. (Not awakened) just party heavy to get combo up and when he goes unstoppable and unblockable wait till unstoppable goes away and intercept him. Or bait specials which is much easier. For some reason her sp2 reverse healing has no effect but the energy damage beat his Regen by a land slide so that’s who I use. Just and idea for people who have trouble
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Magneto classic
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I found doom good
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Sentinel was awesome for me. He annihilated that beast
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Not quite sure how to “counter him”....I just brought my Stark-Spidey+Hulkbuster.

The only thing need to be aware of is his unstoppable and unblockable, just keep an eye on these buffs pop-up then it will be fine
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

You really can't quake weapon x, stop crutching on one champion

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Shulk, Stealthy

Why not? I did it

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

You really can't quake weapon x, stop crutching on one champion

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Shulk, Stealthy

Why not? I did it

Sorry, didn’t mean to quote the second comment

I guess void works too.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Mordo blocks unblockable if you hold block for 0.50 seconds.

Mr.Sinister blocks the unblockable.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

So I do the legendary difficulty and I’ve ran into wolv weapon x 2 times in a row now. Luckily for me I have a 5* r4 g99 and ramp her up before on the mystery mutant so she destroys weapon x. (Not awakened) just party heavy to get combo up and when he goes unstoppable and unblockable wait till unstoppable goes away and intercept him. Or bait specials which is much easier. For some reason her sp2 reverse healing has no effect but the energy damage beat his Regen by a land slide so that’s who I use. Just and idea for people who have trouble

Yeah, heal reversal stuff (like her spectre) don’t do anything, but heal block works. My technique thus far has been to get super lucky. Or get wrecked. I don’t seem to have a middle ground with the guy.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Lovejoy72 said:

Yeah, heal reversal stuff (like her spectre) don’t do anything, but heal block works. My technique thus far has been to get super lucky. Or get wrecked. I don’t seem to have a middle ground with the guy.
    Does petrify work?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Does petrify work?
    I don’t think so. According to his champion description only poison affects his regeneration rate. You either heal block or do nothing.
    Lovejoy72 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Does petrify work?
    I don’t think so. According to his champion description only poison affects his regeneration rate. You either heal block or do nothing.
    Oh, guess I'm using my Claire anytime I see him then.

Wait, only poison works? (Flashbacks to 6.2 Champion boss.)
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    If you have imiw or warlock it would be a piece of cake....even 4* max can took these wepon x or any other bosses easily...mostly warlock infection reverse the healing and block it and drain the bar....imiw sp1 block healing and powerlock the bar....it's pretty easy to go with warlock or imiw just take it you will never regret trust me....thank me if you kill wepon x....
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    i didn't know he'd be there but i had Colossus and he laughed at puny X of Wolverine lol
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

not quite.

they both only block unblockable specials

doesn't help vs all his basic attacks that are unblockable during rage.

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Magneto Classic Is Definitely A Good Option For Him, And Maybe Try Invisible Woman Since You Get A Free Pass If You Mess Up?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Daddrieda said:

not quite.

they both only block unblockable specials

doesn't help vs all his basic attacks that are unblockable during rage.

No it doesn’t help at all. At least it can create an opening in case AI decide to be a bad cooperative AI and use those special powers when the AI low at HP.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Magneto
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Remember, kids: The only thing that can't be Quaked is True Strike.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He builds up rage faster when you evade so that’s why people are saying quake is bad. I used by omega red max 4* and 5* r3 sparky.