**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Exploring Cavalier should automatically give Uncollected rewards (Or at least let you auto complete)

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
I've heard a lot of people say that Cavalier difficultly is too time consuming, and to an extent I agree, and exploring uncollected takes even more time. However, unlike Cavalier which I found to be pretty enjoyable, uncollected is very easy, and thus boring, for someone with a solid roster of R5 5 stars. I really don't feel motivated to do uncollected as it's just a drag, but as the rewards for Cavalier were so poor, it seems it's necessary to still do uncollected for the rewards.

So to avoid the tedious chore that is uncollected, we should get the rewards from uncollected for doing Cavalier (on top of the Cavalier rewards of course) . If you explore a chapter in Cavalier, you get the rewards for that chapter in uncollected, and if you explore the whole cavalier quest, well you get the idea. Although this wouldn't actually increase the rewards available to you, it would make you feel like you're getting more from Cavalier. (Although I do think the Cavalier rewards need even more on top of this, but that's another discussion).

At the very least, doing a path in Cavalier should allow you to auto complete that path in Uncollected in exchange for energy. The idea could be applied to the lower difficulties too. This should save people some time, to do things they actually want to do. Let me know what you think of this.

Comments

• Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Wait, this is still here. I thought this was deleted. A suprise to be sure, but a welcome one