**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about the Forum

Hi! I've been active on the forum as @GiulioV99 for a while, but in a few weeks my associated email will be taken away from me (it was my high school email with their own domain, i created my account 3/4 years ago).
Is there a way to change the forum account's mail?

If not, i'll be using this account instead, it's not such a big deal (I'll lose my 128 forum points though :D )

Comments

• Probably email the devs, they make this thing after all

Yup, i'll probably try something like that in the next days, but since i have until the end of September, i'm trying this first, Thanks!
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Congrats on graduating
  • Congrats on graduating

Thanks, It was two years ago but thanks :D
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

Congrats on graduating

Thanks, It was two years ago but thanks :D
    Lol, my school deleted my files mid senior year. One day I tried logging in to access my work but my user id was invalid. Took them two days to figure out why, on the bright side I had 0 work for two days. Bad side was that I had 2 days of work to catch up on
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    I think it is better to contact Support to change your email login for the forum.

• I think it is better to contact Support to change your email login for the forum.

Doing that later, thanks!
    I don't think my current situation is included in that rule though, i hope i won't be banned before solving the problem :D