**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Switch in offers

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
Can you unban me for like 10 mins, I'll spend a bunch of money on switch crystals (not even open them) and you can tack it on at the end? I promise never to take advantage of any exploits ever again (those 4k 6 star shards definitely weren't worth it)

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    I'd guess some people are going to whale out on these. 5 * switch...
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    why do u want to them money
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Not to mention that its gonna be stolen credit cards somewhere in there.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

This is also part of your punishment. No Scarlet for you.

"No soup for you! Next!!" - Seinfeld. 🤣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Let me guess. Apple only.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

nope
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Camby01 said:

Not to mention that its gonna be stolen credit cards somewhere in there.

Not for me ... Would never do anything illegal I just spend my own money... as for the exploit I fully accept it was wrong and shouldn't have done it... I'm not one who is going to try to argue that kabam should have had it tested before it went live, they deserved it, etc... Got caught up with everyone on line doing it and didn't think it through... I'm sure half the people out there condoning everyone for cheating have also "just happened to turn off their WiFi and disconnect during game in hopes they come back at 50% health" (cough glass houses illac cough)... I accept my punishment more just half joking hoping kabam can do me (and their bottom line) a solid haha
  • Options
    Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Sorry daddy dante no Switch for you 🤷‍♂️ its not like u were gonna get her even if u bought the crystals lets be real here
  • Options

nope
    Has to be. I don't see them on Android.
  • Options
    Nevermind. I bought one. Lol. Didn't realize she was in there.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

A bunch of my ally mates got her and wolvy and lots of great champs, I got enticed into getting some. I got the usual trash. This games rng is the **** worst

Don't worry the best thing I pulled was a 5* Red Cyclops. So I opened a bunch of cav crystals and pulled my first Cav Crystal 6*, and it was Mephisto.