**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Either Nerf Joe Fixit or give everyone Joe Fixit

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
The power level Joe Fixit has is so far beyond anything else in the game. He is in a class all his own. Literally it is the only answer for every bit of content now, and many people have him (including a level 41 with a 6* Joe Fixit which is nice). Nerf Joe Fixit or give everyone a 5* to even the playing field since a pity timer will not be implemented for crystals. If this upsets you, that is because you are abusing him, he is basically a cheat code.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

The power level Joe Fixit has is so far beyond anything else in the game. He is in a class all his own. Literally it is the only answer for every bit of content now, and many people have him (including a level 41 with a 6* Joe Fixit which is nice). Nerf Joe Fixit or give everyone a 5* to even the playing field since a pity timer will not be implemented for crystals. If this upsets you, that is because you are abusing him, he is basically a cheat code.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk

Please stop making pointless threads. Do you need attention this bad?
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Pass
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Don't nerf my Joe. I did some cav difficulty with 6* r2. Very good champion
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    hallo

hallo

I attached something but its not staying so now I look dumb
    edited September 2020
    this

edit: I look even dumber lol. idk why it isn't working
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    The sad thing is that they could actually give everyone a 6* Fixit and it would make no difference.

Except some lv2 account getting some prestige. But oh well
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

The sad thing is that they could actually give everyone a 6* Fixit and it would make no difference.

I think you underestimate our boy. It is worth noting that his bleed is just as good as X-pools, and his regen is better (zero vs not zero). So technically any account that only had Deadpool X force would be immediately improved. Obviously, no other account. At all.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Dude, I concur with this.

Joe Fixit is far superior to every champion in the game, this is very unfair. Either nerf Joe Fixit or give everyone Joe Fixit.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I think you underestimate our boy. It is worth noting that his bleed is just as good as X-pools, and his regen is better (zero vs not zero). So technically any account that only had Deadpool X force would be immediately improved. Obviously, no other account. At all.
    Of course, how could I have forgotten

Althooouuggghhh, Xpool has the synergy with Nick Fury that is insane if you run suicides. So does that make. Xpool more valuable since you can’t take the 4* into act 6 and the 5* is basically nonexistent

I can’t believe I’m actually thinking this through. It’s 1am here. Why am I comparing the benefits of Joe Fixit to Xpool?

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Who's joe?
  • RiceRice Posts: 12
    Imagine reading this then next thing you know you open your first 6* and get this absolute legend for a champion.