**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your least used high rank champion?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
So not an arena fodder or a low rank champion, a champion you ranked up in the past but you don't use them anymore.

For me it's Blade.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Also, what's the cutoff for the rankings? Do 4-Stars count?

Any rarity is fine so yeah 4 stars count for sure
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i never use my 4/55 gulk
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    As maxed out 5* I have 15
    3 of them I don’t rly use, sunspot, Namor and imiw

Mainly because SS isn’t shiver friendly, Namor sees action but the health pools Aren’t that big unless I’m finishing up 6.3-4. Honestly I love imiw but I sometimes forget about him, garantes using him more since I recently maxed out stealthy
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    R3 Namor easily
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    5* 4/55 stealthy has been relegated to defense :(. I love using him but I always have better options unless there's a tough unstoppable fight that would take too long to play normally
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    aegon 4* maxed i only ever realized how good he was when i used him for ultron but by then it was too late
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Took Gwenpool to r3 as a 5*, stopped using her thereafter I got Nick. Also, I've used 4* Ghost ALOT, she just cheeses way too much content for me, sucks I can't use her in act 6. Also Ive been doing a lot of exploring for V3 and I've just used her mainly.

gwenpool is still good for pretty much infinite power lock/enervate
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man and Ghost for me. I have Ant-Man at r5 and sig140 and Ghost at 6r2 and sig47. I still really enjoy using both of them, it’s just that I like using champs like Sunspot, BWDO, Sym, Doom, and Havok a lot more. I also rarely use my 6r2 Corvus, r5 Stealthy, and 6r2 Sentinel.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    A few actually.

5/65 Voodoo
    5/65 Sunspot
    5/65 Cap IW (He isn’t Max sig yet, that’s why)
    2/35 Ægon (Sig 12. Need I say more?)
    5/65 Starky
    5/65 Colossus
    2/35 Sabretooth (Took him up for abyss completion. Don’t regret it he did well but which warmer now)
    5/65 Sentinel

Storm X might be added to the list but there hasn’t been any content that there is any reason to use her in. Just used Ghost to smash cavalier EQ

Oh and I don’t use any R4 5*s or R1 6*s. So that 47 right there

The benefits of having 29 R5’s and above with most of the best champs in the game

Except Quake. A damn Quake.