**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long will Platinumpool be available to build?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
I am a F2P player and just wondering if there will always be a paywall to get the other pieces of Platinumpool. I have 2 so far, so just wondering if eventually all players can build him over years?

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Pretty Sure Its Not Over The Years And There Will Be A Cash Offer For Platinumpool If Thats The "Pay Wall" You Are Referring To, But There Will Also Be A Login Offer But I Think That's It.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I have the same question
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It ends at the end of October until next year
  • Crcrcrc said:

Wait really?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Wait really?
    Yes. You have almost 2 months and then no pieces for a long time sadly
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    It’ll probably just be like Goldpool, low odds to get him without buying lots of crystals, but then he will pop back up here and there in different side events or calendars after a couple of months, just infrequently.
  • Where are all the pieces to Platinumpool? I have found one, the others were to be in the crystals that you received - but nothing.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I think platpool should be guaranteed (if you got all non-unit required pieces) by the end of this year/early next year. Not next October.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DoubleTRR said:

Where are all the pieces to Platinumpool? I have found one, the others were to be in the crystals that you received - but nothing.

1st one was to be bought through artifacts and the incursions purchase menu.

2nd is in the epic island quest for 1 key.

16 platpool unit/body part piece crystals in those two “offerings”. As most that are unlucky, you should have two by now. Others that are lucky could already have platpool.