**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“Seeing red” node and Domino...

This node said mutant champ purify bleed when activating SP and convert to prowess buff. my team have domino, sabre + omega are mutants. But when got bleeds from biohazard only domino cant 100% purify bleeds when i throw sp (only got 2 prowess from about 10+ bleeds in 2 fights, sabre is ok (100%, omega doesnt need to throw sp)
Anyone face this issue? Did domino’s RNG passive ability impact that node or something?

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yes it was the “RNG passive ability”
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

So in theory, her AAR would effect the node, but the node is also broken. It doesn’t even work with Omega Red

That is not broken, OR lowers the chance to purify by 10% per spore. If you back off and use a special with no spores you can purify fine.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    In fact, i didnt throw omega red’s sp, because he doesnt need them in these nodes, he can heal up from these bleeds, i do dmg from his heavy and deathfield
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    edited September 2020
    Just did one path of this quest so cant say anything about this issue, i will try to see more later. Make this thread to check if anyone else got this.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Bruh
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    What ever if its working as intended or not the design is ****. Which champ could benefit really from it? The bleeds are too high or -50% bleeddamage is too low.

Only a handfull can really use them and on some of them its a bit broken
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    bruh