Beta [Merged Threads]

Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 53
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else’s beta doing this ?? It says I have no champs at all, can’t even do the new content
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 424 ★★★
    Hello! I can't access my champions in the beta. I've tried restarting but it doesn't seem to work. If you know what wrong, please let me know!
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 21
    I’m having the same issue. It’s telling me that I have no available champions to use.
  • Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 53
    Would be great if could get this fixed. It’s always something with every beta I join

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 212
    I can't even connect to the server. It crashes every time almost instantly and then takes a minute to reconnect to the main game.

• BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 13
    It says I have zero champs level 60 ?? Lol I bet its fun tho 😭😭😭
  • cashman72cashman72 Posts: 9
    Wont allow me to enter due to no champions slottable
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,121 ★★★★★
    They're aware of it and looking into it.
  • Everytime I try to connect to the beta it immediately fails to connect and kicks me back to the main game
  • I can get in but I can’t select any champs to use
  • Same here, no champs to select
  • I am having the same issue none of my champions are showing up. Hopefully they can resolve this problem so we can get to testing 👍. Also already looks promising with the boss choice
  • Dinos14Dinos14 Posts: 9
    Same here. No champs available
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,026 ★★★
    Done with it
  • Hey there, the team is aware of these issues and is investigating them at the moment to work on getting them resolved.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 532 ★★★
    Yup..same
  • Yeah I have only act 1 showing up. Basically having me start as if I’m a brand new player.

Will keep checking in on it/ rebooting game etc.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 126
    When I get to the “switch characters node” I just get put into a loop of entering the node, saving my new team then being out right back in. This was to the point I couldn’t even back out of the quest.
  • o4tgo4tg Posts: 39
    I only have access to book 1. The post above has it showing up as act 7. Is it not actually book 2? Doesn't make sense to invite someone to test act 7 if they can't access it, so I assume it's an error.
  • TombadurTombadur Posts: 13
    Same here ... No champs available
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 89

• LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 65
    I can get into the Beta, and it looks like I have champs, but there isn’t an Act 7 or Book 2. The fight screen only shows Acts 1-6.
  • I was in earlier today, and when I went back, book 2 was gone. Additionally, I was forced to switch a champ on the switch node to proceed
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 482 ★★★
    I simply don't have any new quest in the beta world. Its just the first 6 acts
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 163
    Noodes_ said:

That's all I get too. Wouldn't be so bad if this didn't happen every single time I've been invited to do a test!
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 59
    edited September 2020
    I’m in the beta but only have 6 chapters...