**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav Difficulty - abit to much time?

Yes i know and no it's not of one of them threads.

Im 70% on exploration on Cav Difficulty but boy it's long... i mean really long for the time spent and for the rewards you gain...

Something is clearly missing, i mean Kabam you should just add completion back and when the time is right remove it so we can focus on exploration but that day shouldn't be today as not many of us have stacked roster and we have to participate in AW/AQ so that takes away some counters for some of the nodes.

I just blasted through 3.2 managed to do 3 paths and used Aegon, taken me 1 hour for 3 paths!.

Rewards need sorting out or just keep us happy each month with treasure island lol

Comments

• RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    It’s no longer than others. It’s just managing your roster is what takes up the time.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    It’s content to play. I just wish the rewards were there.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yes i know and no it's not of one of them threads.

Im 70% on exploration on Cav Difficulty but boy it's long... i mean really long for the time spent and for the rewards you gain...

Something is clearly missing, i mean Kabam you should just add completion back and when the time is right remove it so we can focus on exploration but that day shouldn't be today as not many of us have stacked roster and we have to participate in AW/AQ so that takes away some counters for some of the nodes.

I just blasted through 3.2 managed to do 3 paths and used Aegon, taken me 1 hour for 3 paths!.

Rewards need sorting out or just keep us happy each month with treasure island lol

repeat after me, they did not remove completion, they just moved where it shows completion.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Don't understand those complaints. It's super quick and easy most time. If you can't do it that because you are not ready yet. Anyone with 1 millions roster should beat cavalier difficulty with no problems in a few hours.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I didnt find it hard at all, and tbh its not too long, I did the 4* challenge also with ease, its nice that its long imo, UC became to fast Id do a quest in like 5 mins with cmm she bursted them down in like 15 hits
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I miss the quest completion rewards, all you get now is the chapter rewards.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Fun to play, yes if you have a diverse roster to take advantage of the global nodes. I assume that's what Kabam was going for and they succeeded in that respect. Was it a bit long and energy intensive, yes. There were some fights in the 200 hit range. Man-Thing I'm looking at you. Cavalier would be a big win if they upgraded the rewards just a little bit and added an energy refill for chapter exploration.