**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claim ISO-8 button gone

Hello,
After update to v28.1 claim button is gone when I select multiple ISO-8 to update a champion. It is either claim only one or claim max (if I select more than one).
As a result I can not select specific ISO-8 to use.
Is anyone else seeing this ?
IPhone X
IOS 13.7

Comments

• Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    i appreciate this post even tho it received no attention whatsoever
  • Options
    njandy said:

i appreciate this post even tho it received no attention whatsoever

(from early last month when others were also reporting. Fixed in this new month's Update).

Because his post pic only had 2 spots of ISO empty, so selecting 1 showed Claim-1, and selecting 2 reverted back to Claim-All (which was the bug). He wouldn’t have reached Claim-3 wording at time of screencap because only had 2 empty slots.
    So ppl probably left the answer to be seen in the main bug threads about this.

————
    (Note about 28.2 October Update... You can actually click on MORE than the # of current empty ISO slots, and when you click Claim Max then it will actually give you the ones that you had clicked on FIRST, in order, and NOT just by order of where they appear soonest to latest in the Stash screen from among those selected.)

Example (in new Update), had 3 slots open.
    Clicked on one from high up on screen.
    Clicked on another (different Class so I’d be able to tell) from much further down on screen.
    Clicked on a 3rd from back toward top, and continued to click on bunch more from up top, well past my current 3 slots that were open.
    Then hit Claim Max button.
    And what I got was 2 from high in list AND that 2nd selected ISO that was much further down in list of different class. 😀