**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Act 6 Completion Plan

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Before I get started, here's my roster:

My title was a little bit vague, so I just wanted to clarify my start and finish goals. I just pulled Medusa, so now I can do 6.2 Sinister. I was stuck on him before. I don't want to do 6.2 - 6.4 in one sitting, but I want to do it over time. I think I can do it because I have counters for all bosses. The only reason I made this post was to make sure that I covered everything so I don't fall on my face.

My plan:

6.2.2: Incinerate path with Torch Colossus and Sunspot. Sinister with Medusa once I get her to r4.
6.2.3: Icarus is super easy. Sentinel for Omega.
6.2.4: Take a break to practice against destructive feedback. Aegon or Colossus for Kingpin.
6.2.5: Heavy Spam with Colossus and Pick a team based on the path. Void and Unit Man for Mordo.
6.2.6: Take Easy path. A combination of Shulk, Morningstar, Stealthy and SS for Champion. Final 10% with Colossus or Shulk.

6.3 (Not Familiar with the Globals)

6.3.1: SS for Medusa. Don't have despair, so I'll take him to r4 for this fight.
6.3.2: Colossus for Nick.
6.3.3: Colossus for Havok.
6.3.4: Void for IMIW. Aegon for last 15% if need be.
6.3.5: Torch for Mysterio.
6.3.6: Worried about Cap. I have Ronan, but I used my Cosmic AG on Medusa. I think Aegon could work though.

6.4.1: Colossus for Iceman. EZ Solo.
6.4.2: Colossus or Void for Thor. Shouldn't be too bad.
6.4.3: Torch, Medusa and Unit Man for Darkhawk. Great team effort!
6.4.4: Longshot for sparkles. EZ.
6.4.5: Shulk and Stealthy for Hydra Adaptoid. Not 100% familiar with his abilities but I think Shulk can shut down his unstoppable and do some good damage.
6.4.6: Anyone for the GM. Aegon can do the most work though.

So yeah, how does this plan sound? Is there any quest with no path that I can complete or am I good to go?

Comments

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Idk much about act 6 but who is unit man (Is it vis?) and sparkles?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    DUUUUDE YOU GOT MEDUSA, NICE! Ik you've been waiting for that Sinister counter for so long so congrats! I did Sinister with a r5 Medusa with a few revives and it was fine. Since you have her she'll make the fight way easier.

Your plan looks great btw. I'm on 6.3.4 and I can tell you that I used Colossus for Nick Fury and Havok, and he is great against both. I also used Omega Red against Nick Fury but you don't have it, but that's okay. Your 6.2 plan looks great as well, I wish I had Void to do Mordo as he makes that fight so much easier. BG made a great video on that fight.

I'm currently worried about 6.3.6 as well because I have Ronan, but I do not have him duped. So tbh I might just have to unit Cap down with a max boosted Corvus, as I do have him and he has guaranteed crits.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

DUUUUDE YOU GOT MEDUSA, NICE! Ik you've been waiting for that Sinister counter for so long so congrats! I did Sinister with a r5 Medusa with a few revives and it was fine. Since you have her she'll make the fight way easier.

Your plan looks great btw. I'm on 6.3.4 and I can tell you that I used Colossus for Nick Fury and Havok, and he is great against both. I also used Omega Red against Nick Fury but you don't have it, but that's okay. Your 6.2 plan looks great as well, I wish I had Void to do Mordo as he makes that fight so much easier. BG made a great video on that fight.

I'm currently worried about 6.3.6 as well because I have Ronan, but I do not have him duped. So tbh I might just have to unit Cap down with a max boosted Corvus, as I do have him and he has guaranteed crits.

Thanks bro! How many revives do you think it'll take for an r4 Medusa?
    It took me like 5 revives with a r5 Medusa because eventually you'll die from the EMP modification + I quit out of the fight after like 50 hits because then he regens more than the damage you deal him with your crits and since Medusa crits quite a lot he would regen more than damage you are dealing.

I think it would take you like 8-10 revives probably. Don't be surprised if it takes you more revives tho because he is a REALLY annoying boss. The worst boss I've ever faced for sure. I would 100% recommend you boost up to save yourself some items.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I just did 6.2.2-4. It's all been pretty fun tbh, but now I'm on 6.2.5 and I hate Do Not Go Gentle. 😑
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I just did 6.2.2-4. It's all been pretty fun tbh, but now I'm on 6.2.5 and I hate Do Not Go Gentle. 😑

Ghost is where it's at for that one
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Don't remind me. 😭
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Lol just spam heavy.
    Yeah, but my ideal team kinda sucks with that playstyle. 😂
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Thanks bro! How many revives do you think it'll take for an r4 Medusa?
    It took me like 5 revives with a r5 Medusa because eventually you'll die from the EMP modification + I quit out of the fight after like 50 hits because then he regens more than the damage you deal him with your crits and since Medusa crits quite a lot he would regen more than damage you are dealing.

I think it would take you like 8-10 revives probably. Don't be surprised if it takes you more revives tho because he is a REALLY annoying boss. The worst boss I've ever faced for sure. I would 100% recommend you boost up to save yourself some items.
    Thanks bro! Time to see who can complete A6 first!
    Let's do this. 🤝
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Don't remind me. 😭
    No void?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Don't remind me. 😭
    No void?
    Well it's done now, but no ranked up Void. I ended up heavy spamming with Claire for most of the fights and it turned out okay enough. That Mordo's an a*s though. He took more revives than Sinister and Champion combined (4 and 2 respectively).