**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dragon Man or Professor X to R5?

I pulled both these bad boys today and have awakening gems for both, who gets the priority?

Dragon Man or Professor X to R5? 61 votes

Dragon Man
22%
SatsuiNoHadouRoOOtsTexas_11Stagedear85Scopeotoe987RockyshockyRamadalaserjohn26BigKidScottyYermawAdios50ThegioYodabolt21youaintright 14 votes
Professor X
77%
Spity68Alex13369YoMovesBlackGekkougaThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterOnmixNioc0124rcm2017manveertherealxandersrevengeTatteredSail10or_Strongredsoxpatsfan89AleorbrandinhoBowTieJohnheartbreakid_22RabangaRookiie 47 votes

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Professor X
    has more damage output he is a synergy god he is pretty annoying on defense
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    you are one very lucky man
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

you are one very lucky man

It’s been a good day lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they both look super fun to play. I'd probably go x first because big numbers
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Professor X
    I have recently ranked Dragon man to 6/2 and don’t regret it one bit. So I changed my mind.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Glad I saw this poll. In a similar predicament myself. I’m going to take both up, but was unsure who to take up first. This confirms Prof X to me
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Professor X
    Dragon Man looks so cool and have tons of utility and could be a very good AW boss, but Prof X is something else, great attacker and synergy partner. go for Prof X
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    X for offense d for defense?