**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which tech champ should I awaken?

I already have Ghost, Hulkbuster, and Starlord awakened so take that into account.

Which tech champ should I awaken? 33 votes

Guillotine 2099
18%
Alex13369AgentDoom9ProximaMidnight_8phillmostPaul_RuddThe_beast123 6 votes
Sentinel
21%
RaganatorSpity68Kill_Greydot_dittoFeroX_the_fat_heringYodabolt21ARSAM 7 votes
Starky
30%
PantherusNZBrokenJedi_HawkecharmkevverMeebletonDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavens[Deleted User]DeathspawnNegative_100 10 votes
See how good Punisher 2099’s buff is
30%
GQuantaoDarth_StewieMoot4LifeRepto23phil56201EtjamaThicco_ModeMasterpuffPlinkoLobster44 10 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    none of them are gamchanging, so I'd wait. I don't think the p2099 buffs will make him that good. I don't think he'll be better than someone like hulkbuster and
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Where’s the iron patriot option ????
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Guillotine 2099

Where’s the iron patriot option ????

Silly me, I should have added Civil Warrior, Ultron, and Iron Patriot as options too.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Sentinel

P2099 is only a toon up. Gambit and falcon are the ones getting regular buffs (Not OP like Mags and Hulkbuster)
    Starky is someone I've underrated for a while. Old, but gold. The man is just a truck. Build up those charges and ya got a truck. May not be the best tech in the game, but still OP.

Gambit and Falcon are getting an update, not an overhaul. So that means minor changes, not kit changes like Magento and HB received.

P2099 is getting a numbers tweak. Honestly, if he hits harder, he will be an ok champ.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    If Punisher's update isn't great or doesn't require him to be duped, I'd say Sentinel is the best value for a Tech AG, since he only needs to be at sig 1 and you can save stones for other champions.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    P99 isnt a buff, its just a tune up, its the least significant type of buff they had in their dev diary