**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use unduped Thing correctly

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just opened 6* crystal this morning and got Thing. Quite pumped about it.

However I went on Youtube to see how to play him right, they mostly say you need to go near death and his synergy build usually takes 4 to 5 slots in a team
So is there any effective way to use him and I can still insert in the squad another attacker, say like Ghost or Colossus because 1 attacker for a whole quest seems very risky. Remember he is unduped, guys.
Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• If you don’t want to take advantage of the full synergy you’re probably best off playing him more like a ‘regular’ champ. Sp2/3 is your main source of damage.

Your damage ramp up comes in the form of converting rock stacks to furies. Most efficient way to do this is 4 parries and sp1
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I found him High risk high rewards. If you want to replace some1 it will be Heimdall but he is a safety net really when the hela synergy doesnt kick in (only 80% chance)

if you dont want to use the whole team I tend to bring HT with him. He gets extra furies from additional rock stacks then play him like what have been said already.