**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some Nodes Must Be Removed

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Diffrent type nodes always good and give more competition to game but some nodes should be removed.Now I'm Turkish and idk what's the English name of this node but with directly translation it's called "developed or enhanced or improved" if attacker don't have 3 or more buffs defender take %100 less damage. This isn't give any competition,this isn't make the fight harder this is just limiting the heroes and this is so annoying, not everyone have Medusa or hyperion or cm movie few heroes can fulfill this limitation and thanks to that I can't finish cavalier difficulty of monthly event, I blocked at proffesor x part, please kabam think about it, I easily do other type of this node (3 weaknesses)but even if I do easily this kind of nodes not right and must immediately removed from game
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

You can do the quest with 4*s. If you can't gather those together, you shouldn't be cavalier in the first place

Heck you can use 3* for synergy like heimdal plus fury and prec synergy. One cosmic champ with a natural buff (which is like all basically) and you’re good to go. I did it with mix of 4* Hyperion and venom
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

RNG is no friend of anyone so his roster can great, good or plain terrible depending on which way the ball bounced. it's not his fault. being Cavalier is hardly a call to a great roster.

what i will say to the OP though is there are a few other possibilities beyond the Cosmic class of Hype etc. You can use Colossus on that node ... he's who I used mostly. Ghost works wonders too specifically for the path that has Buffed Up and the Crit one. she's a pretty great counter.

anyway there are a few others but those are off the top of my head .. hopefully you have one or both to try them out.

I only have colossus but I can't finish this section with only one hero, but thanks for your helpful comment my friend
    I did a path and Prof X using only a 5/50 Colossus, it's easily doable. Didn't even have to revive.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    I like that node 🤷🏼
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Diabolic said:

Shamir51 said:

I’ll give you the RNG issue but the wider problem with cavalier EQ is that anyone that’s scraped through 6.1 thinks that they should be able to breeze the EQ. You don’t need a massive roster to complete 6.1. But you do as you go through the rest of act 6.

I have amazing skills trust me I do other pats without taking any damage problem is I don't have the hero fit for this limitation, I'm not saying it's hard I'm complaining about limitation
    If you have the skills, use your 4* then. Unless you’re saying that you don’t have appropriate 4* champs as well.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

You can do the quest with 4*s. If you can't gather those together, you shouldn't be cavalier in the first place

This is a twisted logic why I have to spend some revive or health pots and why I have to try finish with 4 stars? This nodes logic is not healthy give hardest nodes I'm OK with that but why they are limiting heroes? If you remember few months ago every player was reacted to some limitations in act 6
    Do you have act 5 explored?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I can understand that you are sad about not being able to complete Cavalier EQ. But that‘s not Kabam‘s fault or problem.

There is content designed the way that not everyone is able to beat it easily. That’s probably the case here. You are not yet meant to beat this content and you should develop your roster first.

Act 6 is even more limited and requires more specific counters. Plus you can only use 5*/6* ... while you are meant to beat Cavalier EQ just with 4* or lower (for some extra rewards/T5CC).

And Endgame players are supposed to own 99% of the available Champs as 4* ... that’s why they decided to restrict World Championship (Summoner Showdown) to a single 4* only.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I thought this was about War at first. I was going to say Mixmaster! Lol.