**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next champ rework suggestions

Please note that the champions in this list are of my own OPINION. I am listing champions that have very much to desire and have almost zero utility in the game. I am making this quick list to give Kabam ideas. The power creep in this game is kinda crazy and these guys really need to keep up

1. Cyclops! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, he is so underwhelming it hurts my soul. I understand that he got a quirky new synergy with Professor X but c'mon, compared to what he is in the comics, it's a joke. Also the two cyclopis(?) are the same character essentially.
2. Iron Patriot. Seriously? I know some champs need to be worse than others, but did you guys have to make it so blatantly obvious?
3. Groot. THIS guy. THIS GUY. His hits make Ebony Maw look like Ghost. His Regen is so below par it's painful. Zero utility other than defender in AW and even then he is so easy to beat.
4. Iron Fist. Basically if Cyclops didn't have precision. But hit a little bit stronger.
5. Daredevil (Netflix). Probably the biggest meme out of all of these champs. Like seriously. He has zero use ANYWHERE. It's very sad to see.

Comments

• Comment who you think should be reworked
  • Whaaaat said:

Another buff thread?
    Unbelievable!!!

Ur funny :/
  • Isn't it so normal if you make players have to play with trashes for years and your game still full of trash people would want buffs asap
    lmao who said asap, i just said ideas
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    The reason why people don’t want to see these post is because they already have them planned out already and frankly it’s kinda annoying seeing this on a weekly biases
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Nothing like this can happen instantly just have patience and stop posting buff threads we’ll get more info when they say
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Diabolic said:

Definitely all the asgardians specially loki after that both daredevils, antman, iron man,iron patriot, iron fist (anyone who named Iron 😄), war machine, ultron and vision and both cyclops... list goes like this

Loki has way more uses than the others listed on the OP. He should honestly just get a tune up or some changes to his abilities. Most of the Asgardians are actually decent, yet you want them to be buffed over champions that need it way more than Loki, Hela and others you listed on your own thread.
    Diabolic said:

Whaaaat said:

Another buff thread?
    Unbelievable!!!

Isn't it so normal if you make players have to play with trashes for years and your game still full of trash people would want buffs asap
    And this one, wow. Nobody's forcing you to use "trash" champions, unless RNG has a true hatred for you.
  • I personally think vulture could use a rework
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Karnak sp1 is counter beneficial to the player , you stand exposed to take a combo after sp1 ... :(
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Spider-man Classic and Wolverine have been waiting for a rework since day one
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

I'd add Joe Fixit too

Let Joe Fix Himself
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    hawkeye deserves a rework as well except from his sp 1
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I just Iron Fist to be hitting hard
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    what’s with the Loki hate? He’s better than people give him credit for.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Since I pulled Terrax recently, you know what I want...