**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Only one to improve Tigra

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
She is so great, her ability to miss special attack becomes her a great champion, but what happens if Kabam improves this habilitie?
If she works similar to she hulk and for each one rupture debuf Tigra places a passive provocation. For each rupture debuf on the opponent he/she had X% probably to launch a special attack.
This help a lot vs champions like cíclope or Proxima midnight's special 2, cause is more easy dexterity this kind of specials than try to miss them.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    No
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    After deciphering the post, I gotta say no. Tigra is great as is. Folks are just now realizing BWDO's potential and BWDO was released the month prior. Give it some time and skilled hands and Tigra will be loved.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Kennado said:

After deciphering the post, I gotta say no. Tigra is great as is. Folks are just now realizing BWDO's potential and BWDO was released the month prior. Give it some time and skilled hands and Tigra will be loved.

I know she has great utility and damage, may be compared with starky, but her damage depends on how many rupture debufs she place on the opponent. In my experience fighting against punisher 2099, or similar special attacks champions, she easily avoid the damage from his specials by miss but this is due his first attack is a contact attack and you can use dexterity before charging heavy attack to prevents her take any damage, but against non contact special attacks champions, try miss can be risky and this results in less rupture debuffs and less damage.
    I don't know if I expressed correctly my idea, she is great against a wide range of champions but at least for me vs non contact especial attack champions she is weak. If you have any video to see how miss this kind of specials help me a lot.