**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6*R3 Doom or Guilly 2099

So I'm about to complete 6.4 hopefully in the next couple hours and I'll get a 25% tier 5 catalyst selector and I don't know if I should do mystic or tech it will be between doom and Gilly 2099

6*R3 Doom or Guilly 2099 41 votes

Mystic Cat for doom
92%
AjisdopeLvernon15DankestChefMoosetiptronicKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoThatOneMasterGamerDjinRockypantherxPHJfinEtjamaDarkEternityddomSarvanga1_H3t3rYENANSASHESMauledFiiNCHA_NAZRenaxqq 38 votes
Tach cat for Guilly
7%
MadooriCKill_GreyBonzodavid 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mystic Cat for doom
    Easy choice
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Sneakyko said:

As in you will you form a full catalyst
    also do you run suicides or not
    Are any of them duped
    Do you want prestige?

Close to a full one so whichever I choose should be my first t5 class cat. I do run full suicides and neither are duped
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Easy choice

Mind if I ask why? I thought they were both beyond god tier
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Mystic Cat for doom
    Doom is a completely different Tier than Guillo. In my opinion.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Mystic Cat for doom
    Doom. Always Doom
  • Options
    Mystic Cat for doom
    Doom top 5 champ, arguably 3rd tbh.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tach cat for Guilly
    Guys, he said he running suicides!

If you take up Doom over guilly with that setup, you're gonna regret it.

Guilly is bae, she's gonna hold your hand through book 2, I can imagine.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

The suicides are one of the main reasons I bothered asking this question otherwise yeah I'd say Doom, would you mind expanding on your opinion a bit
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Tach cat for Guilly
    I was just about to say doom, but then I saw you are running suicides.
    Doom is horrible with suicides, he isn't bleed or poision immune and he relies on throwing a ton of sp1s and sp2s. You'll only be able to use him for 1-2 fights per quest without healing him up.

I would reccomend guilly 2099 or turning of suicides and going for doom
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tach cat for Guilly
    Creeseaz said:

Kill_Grey said:

The suicides are one of the main reasons I bothered asking this question otherwise yeah I'd say Doom, would you mind expanding on your opinion a bit
    As @Bonzodavid has explained the Doom aspect above, lemme help out on the guilly aspect.

Guilly is immune to both the bleed and poison from suicides. She takes recoil, but she EASILY heals it back with her "stability function" prefight ability. You might think 5% lifesteal is small, but combine that with the 60%+ attack increase from full suicides, and you're easily keeping your health topped up.

In addition, you can put on her "huntress function" and time your medium attacks with the 20th hit which is a guaranteed crit, and you'll get a pretty big amount of health back (about 3%). Again, it may sound small, but it's guaranteed, on your medium attacks (very easy to throw), and it keeps you out of trouble.

She's also got that self repair which comes in clutch, and can get you up to a 50% health gain! (I believe so).

I assume you already know these things, and I assume you've already played around well with the character. I was farming potions in RoL with my rank 3 5* today, and I finished each round (about 5 clears) with a full yellow bar! No items, no boosts, only Nick Fury evade synergy was active, so no auxiliary health gain. I only dipped below 50% health once in a particular juggernaut fight once, by the end of the next fight (rhino), I was back at full health! Mind you, I used her for EVERY fight, effortlessly outdamaging wolverine's Regen every single time as well!

She's a great potion saver, and I love the character. I run full suicides as well, so I'm telling you from experience. I have also used Doom with suicides, but I leave him on the bench as he simply doesn't fit in with that mastery active, and I've got a Claire to fill his spot.

If prestige is your issue, guilly's got great prestige, defense? She's one of the best. AQ? War? Act 6? Variants? Incursions? Other stuff? She slays them all!

Congrats on her, by the way. I'm extremely jealous!
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Mystic Cat for doom
    Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, of course Guillotine 2099 is great for Suicides as a Robot. And her Heal abilities are saving a lot of heals in many cases. I own her as 6* and 5* max (and am running partial Suicides, too).

But Doom is not that terrible with Suicides, his damage output is just amazing and you can try to loop SP 3 (- SP 1 if necessary) for no recoil.

It‘s not like you would have to do the whole path with Doom alone, you can bring five Champs. So he won‘t die to Suicides. And shorter stuff like AK is no problem, too.

To each their own opinion. My Doom is performing quite fine with Suicides (and Willpower).

@Kill_Grey
    She can heal back to 50% if she‘s down to 15% once per fight, but the amount depends on her charges. If you use both her pre-fight abilities, she won‘t have that heal.