Saving Units

I became uncollected about a month ago and now I’m thinking of saving units for completing act 5. Should I save up for act 5 completion or for the cyber weekend?

Comments

• starlord3000_olstarlord3000_ol Member Posts: 30
    Rabanga said:

Both...all of it...spend money on cyber monday...which do you prefer?

Its up to you. Do you want to complete act 5 more than spend for deals and specials?

No I don’t spend money on cyber weekend dude I’m a ftp player :/
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Unless you can get to cavalier I'd say just use units for progression
    July 4th uncollected deals for units weren't all that amazing by comparison (atleast the first one wasn't)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the rest of act five doesn't really have any hard fights, so I'd just progress and see if you get stuck
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Member Posts: 62
    You don't need too much units for act 5 completion, 500 units will help you, specially for final boss og ultron
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The most amount of units you would need to spend on any act 5 quest after the collector would be like 200 or less. 150 or less if you have a good roster.
    NEIDER11 said:

You don't need too much units for act 5 completion, 500 units will help you, specially for final boss og ultron

Will 4 star maxed out red mags do the job?
    Mcord117 said:

Imo and I am sure this is unpopular but isn’t it more exciting to get rewards from defeating content than stock piling units for an offer? Personally I say save your units for content and enjoy the game. Earn your position and rank in the game and forgo the short cuts of deals and offers. Maybe it’s just me, but I have always felt this way. My 2 cents

You’re right man but bonus rewards never hurt anyone eh?

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    Act 5 will always be there, so if you can save enough units for cyber weekend do it. Afterwards, there a ton of time before the next July 4 offers so you can concentrate on your story progression.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    I got through the whole last 2 chapters with 14 revives and 300 units
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

NEIDER11 said:

Will 4 star maxed out red mags do the job?
    4* mags works. Karatemike soloed Ultron with a 3* back in beta.
  • Kellmonger8Kellmonger8 Member Posts: 19
    I became Uncollected near the end of May. Spent the last three months improving my roster & saving units. I went for Act 5 completion about a week ago & was able to breeze through it thanks to my improved roster (Magneto is a BEAST for 5.3 & 5.4, especially Ultron). And since you are gaining units back as you complete each quest, I ended up only about 150 units below where I had started. As a FTP myself, I was very happy with the approach I took. Maintained most of my unit stash while becoming that much closer to Cavalier. Hoping to time it where I can make my next push before Cyber Monday and get better unit deals.

Just thought I'd share my experience! Good luck to you!