**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Matchmaking is busted

Comments

• Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Also all of those here that keep posting how skill is the be all end all and that prestige doesn't matter..
    I challenge you to an incursion run with me in a mid sector and all you can use are 1* champs..and ill use 5* champs so we can compare.
    Because as many of you are clearly not objectively looking at this issue from any other perspective but "skill"..put your money where your mouth is!!

I will film it and put on my channel for all to see!
    Should be fun!

After were finished you can try and back pedal your skill argument..

I challenge you to show me a developing alliance using all 1* champions for all their wars. When you can do that I will take you up on your challenge. You can do an reductio ad absurdum all you want, it wont get you far.
    But its about skill I thought, so prove it..
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Also all of those here that keep posting how skill is the be all end all and that prestige doesn't matter..
    I challenge you to an incursion run with me in a mid sector and all you can use are 1* champs..and ill use 5* champs so we can compare.
    Because as many of you are clearly not objectively looking at this issue from any other perspective but "skill"..put your money where your mouth is!!

Should be fun!

I challenge you to show me a developing alliance using all 1* champions for all their wars. When you can do that I will take you up on your challenge. You can do an reductio ad absurdum all you want, it wont get you far.
    nothing to prove, no one is talking about using 1*s but you.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

Excellent response. That is all lol.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

I'm giving you a chance to prove your skill argument over my prestige argument.
    Don't be scared lets rock, use 2 or 3* champs then..
    Bet I still get an excuse outra you..you've been called bro
  • Options
    ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

Again when you show me an alliance using only those for wars in development.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

Lol, u got nuthin. Won't even take my offer to prove your point..why..because you know I'm right.
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

Lol, u got nuthin. Won't even take my offer to prove your point..why..because you know I'm right.
    No he knows ur an idiot. Your saying things you cant prove. @Lormif has literally nothing to prove to you.
  • Options
    ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

if you had a point you would be able to show me those alliances.
  • Options
    The challenge stands but nuthin but crickets from all the "skills all that matters tuff guys"🤣🤣
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If you said 4*s it would make sense since you’re all saying that 5*s give a massive advantage over 4*s and that’s why wars are unfair
  • Options
    I never said that..
    I'm just trying to prove a point that to small allys that are still developing better skill, prestige matters in war. They should not be facing allys with 3K more prestige.
    But to many who think skill is the end all..its clearly not because nobody wants to put their money where their mouth is cuz they know they would be proven wrong.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

??? Challenge stands unanswered bro..
    Easy to flap gums and be a forum tuff guy but not so easy when asked to put the proof to paper ain't it.Lmao
    🤣🤣
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    ABOMB said:

How many subscribers do you have? I won’t humiliate myself in front of anything less than 1k
  • Options
    RoseyRosey Posts: 14
    Really, WOW not a single person here would take the challenge to back up their own talk...
    Lmfao, way to go ABOMB!!!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rosey said:

Really, WOW not a single person here would take the challenge to back up their own talk...
    Lmfao, way to go ABOMB!!!

Because his challenge doesn’t prove anything. You’re all crying about 2-3k prestige differences, 1* to 5* is much more than that. So like I said, if he want the challenge to imitate all these matchups you’ve spent the past week crying over, make it 4* vs 5*
  • Options
    ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

Should be fun!

??? Challenge stands unanswered bro..
    Easy to flap gums and be a forum tuff guy but not so easy when asked to put the proof to paper ain't it.Lmao
    🤣🤣
    like I said, when you stop flapping your gums, and can show me an alliance doing that then I will, but you cannot backup your challenge.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

^This guy lol..just keep taking advantage of the smaller allys and getting your easy wins.
    Makes ya feel tuff I guess 🤣

My mini mini account is facing such "high level folks" in silver1, One bg war. We have 6k prestige. Maybe 1, max 2 r5 per person. We faced an ally with only maxed 5* and r2 6* in war. We won. Nothing "easy". We were just better. 15million ally vs 35 million. We won. In the end, it is who is better, nothing more.
    "My mini" there you go man..you obviously have been playing a while and have good skill. Were talking about the lower allies that are still developing skill getting matched with such lopsided opponents..
    who are you determine the skill level of those "developing" alliances? That is what war rating is for, to determine their skill level....
    No. War Rating doesn't determine their skill. It's not a preset magical number that automatically appropriates everyone. When you switch criteria as abruptly as it did, it's not reflection of skill until much later when things have reorganized. Levels are all over the place. Less so since we switched, but there are still detrimental effects taking place, and that is exactly what we're discussing. Those effects matter. The people going through them matter. This idea that it's all better overnight just because the higher Alliances prefer this system is blind to the expense of others.
  • Options

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

^This guy lol..just keep taking advantage of the smaller allys and getting your easy wins.

My mini mini account is facing such "high level folks" in silver1, One bg war. We have 6k prestige. Maybe 1, max 2 r5 per person. We faced an ally with only maxed 5* and r2 6* in war. We won. Nothing "easy". We were just better. 15million ally vs 35 million. We won. In the end, it is who is better, nothing more.
    "My mini" there you go man..you obviously have been playing a while and have good skill. Were talking about the lower allies that are still developing skill getting matched with such lopsided opponents..
    who are you determine the skill level of those "developing" alliances? That is what war rating is for, to determine their skill level....
    No. War Rating doesn't determine their skill. It's not a preset magical number that automatically appropriates everyone. When you switch criteria as abruptly as it did, it's not reflection of skill until much later when things have reorganized. Levels are all over the place. Less so since we switched, but there are still detrimental effects taking place, and that is exactly what we're discussing. Those effects matter. The people going through them matter. This idea that it's all better overnight just because the higher Alliances prefer this system is blind to the expense of others.
    things are reorganized. AGain ayou have not showed that they have not. You have not showed the defenders these people are seeing, or the attackers they are seeing, and there were not many of these matchups that poped up. You cannot see the forest for the trees because you are so blinding by your hatred of the systrem.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

things are reorganized. AGain ayou have not showed that they have not. You have not showed the defenders these people are seeing, or the attackers they are seeing, and there were not many of these matchups that poped up. You cannot see the forest for the trees because you are so blinding by your hatred of the systrem.
    Clearly they're not because people are still posting about these Matches. How many times are you going to try to spin the issue? It exists whether you believe it or not.
  • Options
    ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

Soooo.... you dont have the skill? Then why cry for the rewards? Higher alliances used skill to get there, you want a hall pass?
  • Options

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

Soooo.... you dont have the skill? Then why cry for the rewards? Higher alliances used skill to get there, you want a hall pass?
    So because they used skill, they should be allowed to take advantage of Alliances much weaker and less developed? Doesn't sound like skill to me at all.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

Clearly they're not because people are still posting about these Matches. How many times are you going to try to spin the issue? It exists whether you believe it or not.
    people have always been posteing about these matchups, a lopsided alliance rating does not indicate who will win, no matter if you believe it does or not. Because again there is a ceiling to what defenders can be used.
  • Options

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

So because they used skill, they should be allowed to take advantage of Alliances much weaker and less developed? Doesn't sound like skill to me at all.
    How long does it last? A few bad wars here and there, and everything is okay when the dust settles.
    Yes i have faced "both" sides of the coin, and my mini has faced bad matches. We won some, we lose some.
    EVERYONE faces bad matches, no matter how high you go. Unless you are the top 40 big big account alliances, you are gonna face terrible matches at some point. Then it is your decision how you want to proceed.
    Even then, "bad matches" may be offset by the fact that the opposite ally flat out doesnt take war seriously. My main ally is 10.6k prestige, we faced a 11.4k prestige ally, and won. They didnt push war like us, and we won rather easily.
    There are a lot of factors at play here. Those who constantly complain here just havent faced "bad" matches long enough. One lost war does nothing unless you are seriously getting into the competition, and when that does happen, you have to be ready to tough it out.
  • Options

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

How long does it last? A few bad wars here and there, and everything is okay when the dust settles.
    Yes i have faced "both" sides of the coin, and my mini has faced bad matches. We won some, we lose some.
    EVERYONE faces bad matches, no matter how high you go. Unless you are the top 40 big big account alliances, you are gonna face terrible matches at some point. Then it is your decision how you want to proceed.
    Even then, "bad matches" may be offset by the fact that the opposite ally flat out doesnt take war seriously. My main ally is 10.6k prestige, we faced a 11.4k prestige ally, and won. They didnt push war like us, and we won rather easily.
    There are a lot of factors at play here. Those who constantly complain here just havent faced "bad" matches long enough. One lost war does nothing unless you are seriously getting into the competition, and when that does happen, you have to be ready to tough it out.
    We're not talking about a few bad Matches, and it's not just a natural byproduct of going as high as you can and plateauing. Some of these Matches are pretty extreme, and it's a result of switching without something regulating it. That's the point. There's nothing in place to keep the competition in the spirit of fairness.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

people have always been posteing about these matchups, a lopsided alliance rating does not indicate who will win, no matter if you believe it does or not. Because again there is a ceiling to what defenders can be used.
    Still pretending the strength of the Alliances doesn't matter? Mkay.
  • Options

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

We're not talking about a few bad Matches, and it's not just a natural byproduct of going as high as you can and plateauing. Some of these Matches are pretty extreme, and it's a result of switching without something regulating it. That's the point. There's nothing in place to keep the competition in the spirit of fairness.
    1) you have not showed any extreme matchups, only extreme alliance ratings,
    2) this season there has been like 5 posts for it, and one was about a team who lost despite having higher rating.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

ABOMB said:

ABOMB said:

1) you have not showed any extreme matchups, only extreme alliance ratings,
    2) this season there has been like 5 posts for it, and one was about a team who lost despite having higher rating.
    Extreme Alliance Ratings ARE extreme matchups. No idea why you keep asserting it doesn't matter, but that's just not the same game that everyone else is playing.
This discussion has been closed.