**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great Pull

Finally!! After a few years of waiting, I finally duped Cyclops! Can’t wait to see his effectiveness go through the roof.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Bruh can't you just edit aegon out he is ruining the effectiveness
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    well technically a lot of their functionality is the same as both are combo dependent....but cyclops out damages aegon by a mile....wow so jealous
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    ill take the aegon off your hands. I only want one. Ill give you a skill ag for it
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

ill take the aegon off your hands. I only want one. Ill give you a skill ag for it

Make it a Mutant AG so I can awaken my other cyclops and we’ll call it a deal.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I can awake Aegon, take him to max sig, and r5 him the day I pull him. That day will come when he isn't that useful anymore...
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

I can awake Aegon, take him to max sig, and r5 him the day I pull him. That day will come when he isn't that useful anymore...

I don't think Aegon will be outdated like Starlord if ever a better combo stacking god tier champ is added in the game.

Btw, nice dupe on your cyclops, OP. 100% Abyss guaranteed for you.