**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyclops blue team is better than Vulture, fight me.

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
Now I know what you’re thinking “WHAT!” But cyclops is actually so much better than Vulture. Now I’m unfortunate enough to pull 6* Vulture. (6* hero crystal not a Cav don’t panic)

Unleveled he has around the same damage (based on base stats alone) as a R5 4* or a 3/45 5*. It took him (and I kid you not) 620 hits to kill ROL WS.

Rank 1 lvl 25 Cyclops blue team was hitting for bigger crits. He does take more hits but he’s 2 whole ranks inferior to Vulture.

Now let’s talk utility,. I already hear the kabam defenders (you know who you are) screaming HAVOK COUNTER. And yes, whilst you would be right, Cyclops is a FAR better Havok counter. Reason 1, he doesn’t need any form of armour to mitigate the plasma damage meaning that on crumbling armour for instance were all good. Reason 2, he literally CANNOT take damage from his specials, meaning that a newer player (or somebody that just cannot get the hang of dexing Havoks specials) has an amazing safety net, it also means that on nodes like All or Nothing or insane power gain there’s less pressure on you. (Vultures power control, whilst theoretically effective is also difficult to male 100% reliable)

Finally Synergies. Whilst Vulture has a slight edge in utility with a (albeit kind of weak) power control and armour ups (oh and incinerate immunity) Cyclops makes up for this in synergies. The new Professor X synergy is just nuts and cyclops has TONS of these synergies littered around the game, improving himself and others using excellent leadership skills. Here are a couple screenshots of his synergies.

Now I will not ignore Vultures synergies. However you will find that making a team revolving around him is rather difficult, as, unlike the X-Men many of his synergies are with champions that don’t double-synergies with him or being much else to the table. Take stealthy + Starky + Venom + Tigra for example. Of course they have many synergies to enhance Vulture, but if you have those great champions, why use Vulture anyways?

Thanks for reading and I’ll be back tomorrow with something new and exciting!

Comments

• the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    wow so many words wasted. Cyclops blue team is better than vulture. That too with apocalypse and professor X , Vulture is **** lol.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I have both as unduped 6 stars and Cyclops helped way more (still not that much)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Okay, but what about Vulture’s Power Drain, Power Burn, Incinerate, Incinerate immunity, and his Decoy Buff?

It’s not a fair fight if you don’t paint the entire picture
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I'll come back to this thread when I solo 6.3.3 Havok with my 6* R1 Vulture. It will happen. My Bird boi is way better than Blue Cyclops.

Sorry for the small necro post, but.....

I'll admit, I used like 2 revives but my Bird Boi is best boi.