Still after 6 years people asking for a quality of life Improvement still not happening

GoufyGoufy Posts: 4
edited September 15 in Suggestions and Requests
Ever since this game started in 2014 there is been a simple quality of life Improvement asked for. And that is simply give us a numerical value on the XP bar, and add said XP bar to the Summoner profile page.

Why has this still not been achieved yet?

Is it a visual mapping issue on the summoner page?
If so easy solution place it in the dead space between the profile pic and masteries tab.

Or is it because of the psychological aspect of the fact you don't want people to see how much of their lives and time has been wasted on your app.

I DONT WANT JUST ANYONES COMMENTS ON QUESTION UNLESS YOUR A DEV. Because 90% of the time you don't do anything other than talk trash on who ever asks anything.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Why not just play the game and ignore the XP bar?

    It’ll fill as you play story/ew etc and when you’re level 60 you can forget all about it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 6,531 ★★★★★
    Goufy said:

    Ever since this game started in 2014 there is been a simple quality of life Improvement asked for. And that is simply give us a numerical value on the XP bar, and add said XP bar to the Summoner profile page.

    Why has this still not been achieved yet?

    Is it a visual mapping issue on the summoner page?
    If so easy solution place it in the dead space between the profile pic and masteries tab.

    Or is it because of the psychological aspect of the fact you don't want people to see how much of their lives and time has been wasted on your app.

    I DONT WANT JUST ANYONES COMMENTS ON QUESTION UNLESS YOUR A DEV. Because 90% of the time you don't do anything other than talk trash on who ever asks anything.

    You dont get to make that demand, this is a public forum, shoot even most of the mods are not actually devs

    In addition this is not a QOL improvement, it does nothing to improve the QOL.
  • GoufyGoufy Posts: 4



    When this is the information gave for the xp bar it looks full. How ever I ran 8 more fights and still haven't leveled up to 54 for the next mastery point its annoying. Other games have a numerical value so why cant they?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 6,531 ★★★★★
    Goufy said:




    When this is the information gave for the xp bar it looks full. How ever I ran 8 more fights and still haven't leveled up to 54 for the next mastery point its annoying. Other games have a numerical value so why cant they?

    and what is a numerical bar going to give you? nothing. It provides no QOL improvement, and may just make you more angry. Also how can you still be 53 after supposedly 6 years playing the game.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 240
    Tbh this is just a stupid request. I'm not even gonna try and explain.
  • You’ve played the game for six years but aren’t level 60. Interesting 🤔
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 793 ★★★
    Lormif said:

    Goufy said:




    When this is the information gave for the xp bar it looks full. How ever I ran 8 more fights and still haven't leveled up to 54 for the next mastery point its annoying. Other games have a numerical value so why cant they?

    and what is a numerical bar going to give you? nothing. It provides no QOL improvement, and may just make you more angry. Also how can you still be 53 after supposedly 6 years playing the game.
    And where does OP say he has been playing for 6 years?
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 470 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

    Lormif said:

    Goufy said:




    When this is the information gave for the xp bar it looks full. How ever I ran 8 more fights and still haven't leveled up to 54 for the next mastery point its annoying. Other games have a numerical value so why cant they?

    and what is a numerical bar going to give you? nothing. It provides no QOL improvement, and may just make you more angry. Also how can you still be 53 after supposedly 6 years playing the game.
    And where does OP say he has been playing for 6 years?
    It’s inferred from his original post. He says “ Ever since this game started in 2014”.
Sign In or Register to comment.