**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Rankings

Simple question and maybe it varies every season, but when do rankings usually lock in so you know where you finished? Just trying to see if my alliance is set where we are or if we could still drop down.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    they can fluctuate for hours.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I think most wars are done by 6 or 7pm EST so 3 or 4 hrs from now. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong
  • ****. My alliance is showing P2 right now but there seems to be a good chance we drop to P3. Sucks. :(
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    There is an alliance which currently sits 2 rungs below, only 1 Summoner and have not logged in for 13 days.

Messes up the leaderboards. :D
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

****. My alliance is showing P2 right now but there seems to be a good chance we drop to P3. Sucks. :(

Dang bro, hope it works out for you and you remain in P2 🙏
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Well my alliance has won the past 3 wars, but only moved up in rank by 100 each time. We've just gone from 530 in G3 to 230 in G3 over the past 3 freakin wars. Is it usually like this? Cause I don't remember it being like this.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    It all depends on what tier you’re in as the multiplers make a huge difference when you win. Also depends on how many BGs you’re playing