**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are your 4* mvp’s for the cavalier challenge?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
Any tips are appreciated!

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i’m not cav but off common sense, ghost cheeses apocalypse, blade and starky destroy magik, and AA with neurotoxins cheese mostly entire paths
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I've heard Quake is good for most but each Quest is geared towards different 4 Star champs - so for the mutant one Omega Red got me through the whole path, Cap IW and Human Torch for the science, Claire Voyant and then 4* Ghost for Apocalpyse, and Warlock for the Tech Quest.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I did the whole challenge itemless, and yes without quake :) here is the team I used for each quest and path
    Ghost was a big MVP, I did not use any synergies with her throughout the whole challenge.

Quest #1: Used Nick for the whole path (she hulk - void lane) Ghost for sunspot mini and warlock boss, then finished with dusa,

Quest 2: Used HT for every fight except Mephisto and Doom where I used Void, Hype solod the boss took lifetransfer obv

Quest 3: Took the abomination path, used Medusa and ghost for every single fight til the boss where I used Rulk easy solo on SW

Quest 4: took the turtling lane, with Hype and Dusa except for yondu and iceman where I used Ghost, Torch + prefight I used for Prof X solo as well.

Quest 5: I used Ghost and g2099 for the whole lane (matador) and then used AA for magik got her to 27% and finished with torch + prefight.

Quest 6: Can't remeber the lane but I used SW for most of the lane and g2099 for a few fights, then used Ghost for apoco and also solod

Really enjoyed the challenge and hope this will help a bit

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch and Archangel. And CMM.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Quest 1 - Gwenpool and Magneto.
    The lane with She-Hulk, Daredevil and Void.
    Magneto destroyed Warlock.

Quest 2 - Torch, Void, Quake and Symbiote Supreme.
    Life Transfer path.
    Sym Supreme for Medusa. (Brought Quake as backup)

Quest 3 - Ghost, Quake and Archangel.
    Took the lane with BPCW as mini boss.
    Quake against Scarlet Witch.

Quest 4 - Hyperion, Magneto and Torch.
    Hybrid path – mighty charge in first half and breakthrough in the second half.
    I chose this route because there were a lot of metal opponents and since it's buffed up, Magneto had a really good time.
    Torch against Prof X.

Quest 5 - Omega Red, Magneto and Quake.
    Moleman, electro path and portal to Punisher, Longshot lane.
    Quaked Magik.

Quest 6 - Ghost and Corvus Glaive.
    Went on the middle path to get 3 missions for Corvus from IMIW and one from Dpx.
    Then I cut left to take the Rocket and Thor lane.
    Corvus and Ghost against Apocalypse Boss.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers!
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Cap
    Doom
    AA
    Hyperion
    Blade