Electro is only useful on defense.

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,261 ★★★★


And hitting the leaderboard of the summoner showdown.

Comments

  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Yeah shock giving Electro a boost in damage makes him broken in this scenario. The only champ i can think of that directly benefits from this node
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 20,392 ★★★★★
    @Kalantak should try with his 5/65 Electro
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

    @Kalantak should try with his 5/65 Electro

    I just did it in 78 hits with my 6* R1.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

    @Kalantak should try with his 5/65 Electro

    I just did it in 78 hits with my 6* R1.
    This is the Showdown IMIW, not Show Up. This took 296 hits and a little over nine minutes.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

    Etjama said:

    @Kalantak should try with his 5/65 Electro

    I just did it in 78 hits with my 6* R1.
    This is the Showdown IMIW, not Show Up. This took 296 hits and a little over nine minutes.
    Yeah, I know. Spidey was talking about bringing in a 5/65. Congrats on that time btw.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 4,248 ★★★★★

    Yeah shock giving Electro a boost in damage makes him broken in this scenario. The only champ i can think of that directly benefits from this node

    I thought of one more: Havok starts to inflict insane DoT once he's building up shocks, especially if you Heavy-intercept for extra Feedback damage.

    This video is Show Up, not Show Down but he definitely works! Just keep an eye on the Plasma charges/Plasma Detonates, and IMIW's health bar (and try to ignore the lack of any actual skill demonstrated):
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    @SpideyFunko yeh i had already done that as soon as it came out on show up 😂 checkout it out here.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 20,392 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

    @SpideyFunko yeh i had already done that as soon as it came out on show up 😂 checkout it out here.

    I meant do it in showdown. Would probably hit the leaderboards
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Trust me, I did this with my 6* R2 Electro in Show Up, which is what pushed me to do Showdown in the first place.

    I have a 2* 3/30, 3* 4/40, 4* 5/50, 5* 5/65, and 6* 2/35 Electro.

    Man has silently eaten more of my ISO than any other champion, I think....
Sign In or Register to comment.