**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Growing alliance looking to replace deadweights

We're a new alliance who started midway through the AW season that just finished. We managed to get bronze 1 out of 8 wars and are ideally looking to push to silver 1, or at least somewhere in silver, next season. However, we have some pretty unreliable and bad players I'm looking to replace. We're currently running 2 BGs in war because of this, I want to recruit enough reliable players so we can run 3 BGs without having 1 be noticably weaker and cost us wins. We also run AQ, currently 3 BGs of map 2 with mods, which will hopefully be changing to map 3 once I'm confident we can handle it. We're pretty relaxed, in terms of activity we expect you to join most AW/AQ and let us know if you can't.

Our tag is LOBRT, we're currently open with 2 spaces, if we're full you can send me (Lobster44) a request and I'll make room for you.

Comments

• Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Still recruiting
  • Options
    Hey buddy do you use line? I and a couple of my friends are looking for a home for our second accounts where we can help the alliance develop and grow. We are all officers in our alliance with our main accounts and would like to pay this experience forward.

My line ID is mcocmrb add me if you’re interested