**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Invisible woman.

I'm doing the initial completion of The Abyss(path 1), currently at Invisible woman.
I'm using Nick Fury but, The forcefield charges are falling very slowly, so slow that the initial charges expired around 90 hits, am I doing something wrong ? Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    90 hits isn’t right, it’s the equivalent of about 200k health, are you in the 2nd phase with max deep wounds?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Are you applying the bleeds on the light attacks? The one's that deal more damage
  • Options

Are you applying the bleeds on the light attacks? The one's that deal more damage

Yeah doing the light attack bleeds.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

90 hits isn’t right, it’s the equivalent of about 200k health, are you in the 2nd phase with max deep wounds?

I was in the first phase, maybe that might be the issue.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

I was in the first phase, maybe that might be the issue.
    Yes, don’t use 1st phase nick whatsoever in abyss, kill him off at the first opportunity
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Make sure you get an internal bleed active and use 4 Light combos. Those Light combo enders are massive. Try to save your special attack L2/L3s for when the shield is down. I assume you have WillPower but it's key to surviving. I didn't use to run WP and it made a huge difference when comparing my first completion run attempt with the 2nd attempt on path 2 which I was able to 2 shot IW with Fury.

https://youtu.be/VcraztMZAX4
  • Options

Make sure you get an internal bleed active and use 4 Light combos. Those Light combo enders are massive. Try to save your special attack L2/L3s for when the shield is down. I assume you have WillPower but it's key to surviving. I didn't use to run WP and it made a huge difference when comparing my first completion run attempt with the 2nd attempt on path 2 which I was able to 2 shot IW with Fury.

https://youtu.be/VcraztMZAX4

Thanks bro, killed her had to use 3 revives
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Thanks dude.
  • Options

Got any dirt on him ?
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    What's you're team
  • Options

Got any dirt on him ?

Assuming you’re using aegon, just burst damage and revive, get the heavy attack furies, dodge out of the end of his specials and heal up
  • Options

What's you're team

AEgon (999)
    NF
    Doom
    HT
    Hiemdal