**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5x5 220m. Gold 2/3

Hey I'm currently recruiting 5 or 6 people for my alliance. We have a few lower ranking members who are leaving and we are looking to make the push into gold 2 permanently and break 250m aq score.

We currently run 5x5 in aq and put up around 220m weekly. Paths will be assigned. We have individual group chats for the aq groups on line.

We also run 3 aw groups(off season is 2 and not taken on any serious level) we run full diversity and also have individual chats for the aw groups.

S.a. (if it matters to you) is around 600k-700k weekly and all 3 day events are maxed, minus arena because let's be honest, when have you ever seen a maxed 3 day arena event lol.

We are typically looking for 7k+ prestige as long as youre able to handle map 5 and tough wars. Ideally 9k prestige tho(most of my alliance is 9-10.5k) we dont turn away good players still roster building tho.

Line is a requirement as should be expected and if all of this looks good to you then send me a message on line. (iammeat) no spaces.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Options
    Iammeat5Iammeat5 Posts: 68

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Looking for 2
  • Options
    Still looking for 2
  • Options
    One spot left.
  • Options
    looking for one player. 8.9k prestige now. 230m aq. Tier 9 aw. 730k average member
  • Options
    Im looking for a few players. I had a merger that went south on me. I know it's late in the season which is unfortunate for my alliance but most people I have are 10K+ prestige and very good at the game. Looking to fill the spots of my failed merger. Iammeat - line i.d.

We are a very close knit alliance and if youre good and active looking for the community aspect while also playing on a semi serious level then message me