**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Okay hear me out...

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Apocalypse is synergie wise an amazing character. He makes so many older mutant characters a lot better. And as Seatin has already posted on Twitter he is wondering what champs could be the other class version of him.

Altought I don't have an answer to that question I think that Doc Ock could easily be like Apoc but for Sinister Six members. Since Kabam is spending a lot of time on changing characters I think it might be a good call to change Doc Ock, not his abilities but his synergies.

Maybe call it something like "Otto's Upgrade" and it allows characters like Electro, Rhino, Green Goblin and Vulture to be much better than they are right now.

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    then make a good synergy for spidermans, guardians of galaxy, captain americas and

it won't happen
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe Spider-Man 2099 could be both a Spider-Man and tech synergy beast whenever he comes along.

Idk many Marvel characters who would be mystic that aren’t in the game (not because they don’t exist, I just never really got into their comics/lore/whatever)
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Groot needs to have some really good “we are groot” synergies when he gets his buff.