**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android Oreo

SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Anybody have issues with Oreo on Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

Android Oreo 16 votes

Yes
56%
BashlordBadroseBedlamphillybookwomanTheMageHunterSquarejohnyx99Maxwell33Whaitdo2 9 votes
No
43%
YellsomeAxeCopFireSpeedbumpStriker02104funSuskanutMr_mc_person34 7 votes

Comments

• BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Yes
    Oreo update is problem for most of the devices that got the update.
  • Hallo ich habe ein Huawei Nexus p6 und nach dem Update auf Android 8 läuft mein Spiel auch nicht mehr. Es erzählt mir immer nicht genug Speicherplatz. Bitte um Hilfe
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    My phone hasn't updated yet...
  • Yes
    Svain wrote: »
    Anybody have issues with Oreo on Google Nexus 5x

I've done everything I could to re resolve this problem still nothing HELP!!
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    If the game is not optimized, don't blame Kabam. They didn't tell anyone to update their phones
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Yes
    MCOC is the only high tier app that is not compatible with Oreo

Developers get the new OS update code 2-3 months before the release date.
    It's Kabam fault that they didn't optimized the game.
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    WTH? Dont blame kabam??? Any other major apps or games are optimised. Code for new oreo was available months before release. Whos fault is that this game is not optimised yet? Ours?

You cant blame Kabam for not having the game optimised right away, no one forced you to update, its your fault
  • I have an S8+ so while not identical it's not too far off. No I have absolutely 0 issues that aren't currently being worked on or stem from an issue that was never fully addressed.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    edited September 2017
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    WTH? Dont blame kabam??? Any other major apps or games are optimised. Code for new oreo was available months before release. Whos fault is that this game is not optimised yet? Ours?

You cant blame Kabam for not having the game optimised right away, no one forced you to update, its your fault

It is our fault that Kabam's game doesn't work. Got it.
    Phantom wrote: »

I don't know if you are smart enough to realize this, but no one told y'all to update your phones before Kabam optimized the game
  • Lsdman2k1Lsdman2k1 Posts: 3

I don't know if you are smart enough to realize this, but no one told y'all to update your phones before Kabam optimized the game

No one told the community not to update when they knew it didn't work, either. When it comes to technical support, this is a cardinal sin. You might be fine with it, but it doesn't mean everyone else should see it your way.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Keep it civil please, arguing among ourselves doesn't solve anything

Sorry. I thought they could make a working game. My bad.
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Yes
    Bjj you must be some kind of joker. Or just kabam's brown nose. ALL OTHER MAJOR APPS ARE OPTIMISED. One would expect that app with 50mil downloads will be prepared for system update. No matter what phone it is. They got hint and code months before official release. So yeah, it is our fault that devs just dont give a sh*t and they just forgot to optimise theirs app. Mate, please, think before you start defending somebody or something. Because this is plainly theirs fault and big fu*k up.
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Yes
    Nothing? Nothing clever from you bjj?

Listen, man. It's not our fault that we updated the game that Kabam released an update for. What if we had auto update on? And even if we didn't, Kabam needs to make the game functional. If it isn't functional, that's not our fault.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Ever heard of sarcasm?