**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse Makes Cable A CHEAT CODE Wherever There Are BLEEDS!! INSANE!!!

https://youtu.be/uKE0y7g-ktE

Why no one is taking who t this youtube video done by he CCP member Karatemike..

Is this Working as Intended??????

Bcoz I seriously think that Kabam doesn't want any champ means any champ can do or clear the act 6 content without even touching their opponents???? I mean seriously u gotta be kidding me...this is insane..

As a responsiblility if the Kabam who have designed this synergy of apocalypse with cable must a answer or reply to this query in general from the Mcoc community....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ......Please respond

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I dont think there are that many bleeds paths in act 6 tbh so not really worried
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

"Bcoz I seriously think that Kabam doesn't want any champ means any champ can do or clear the act 6 content without even touching their opponents????"

It's okay dude, there's already Quake.

Yeah...TBH..how many players you know from the community can play the Quake style...10%?? Maybe and also for your information...Quake will be melted in the caltrops and biohazard nodes and chitrons Thorns also...so I think on how Kabam actually functions this synergy will definetly get Nerfed for sure...
    Haha, one of the funnier things I’ve read in a while.

For my information, please explain why Quake would melted against biohazard or thorns????
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

"Bcoz I seriously think that Kabam doesn't want any champ means any champ can do or clear the act 6 content without even touching their opponents????"

Yeah...TBH..how many players you know from the community can play the Quake style...10%?? Maybe and also for your information...Quake will be melted in the caltrops and biohazard nodes and chitrons Thorns also...so I think on how Kabam actually functions this synergy will definetly get Nerfed for sure...
    Haha, one of the funnier things I’ve read in a while.

For my information, please explain why Quake would melted against biohazard or thorns????
    because quake's brainwaves come and smother people
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Ghost can do better. Evade evade and one sp2 to kill. Lol.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

Ive quaked on those nodes sir
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Beware, there may be a "Hear me out, cable>omega red" post coming out.

Haha .. good one ! :D
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

Do you.. uh do you know how to play Quake?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

I’m beginning to wonder if you actually don’t understand how Quake works.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Agreed. Omega Red has been doing this since 2018. #beentheredonethat
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

https://youtu.be/uKE0y7g-ktE

Why no one is taking who t this youtube video done by he CCP member Karatemike..

Is this Working as Intended??????

Bcoz I seriously think that Kabam doesn't want any champ means any champ can do or clear the act 6 content without even touching their opponents???? I mean seriously u gotta be kidding me...this is insane..

As a responsiblility if the Kabam who have designed this synergy of apocalypse with cable must a answer or reply to this query in general from the Mcoc community....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ......Please respond

First you have to pull a 5* or above.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

GagoH said:

Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

I've never tried her against caltrops but won't she take bleed from Dex?
    Dont dex , just parry. Same goes for buffet, spite, dorm etc etc
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

HI_guys said:

GagoH said:

Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

I've never tried her against caltrops but won't she take bleed from Dex?
    Dont dex , just parry. Same goes for buffet, spite, dorm etc etc
    I mean buffet works if you get in a dex during the buffet refresh timer and then never hit the opponent
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Why would it be nerfed? You need to give up a spot on your team for Apocalypse, then turn Cable into a Horseman. And even then, there are still better options.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Moot4Life said:

Lol, the only one of those fights you even have to change your playstyle for is Caltrops. I've Quaked all of em.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Beware, there may be a "Hear me out, cable>omega red" post coming out.

Noted. 😁