**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

for all quake pros out there

I just started quaking for a few days and managed to quake thru epic difficulty week 1 and 2 boss rush which before i couldnt. But on week 3 i find quaking stealth spidey a bit weird because of his multiple hit mediums. Any tips??

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Mocaman said:

I just started quaking for a few days and managed to quake thru epic difficulty week 1 and 2 boss rush which before i couldnt. But on week 3 i find quaking stealth spidey a bit weird because of his multiple hit mediums. Any tips??

It’s trickier cause of what you mentioned. It’s still possible but I tend to avoid matchups like that, especially with class disadvantage.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah it's possible, but I usually don't go for those fights with quake
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    When you're evading a double hit heavy, it's like a 50/50 chance of you getting hit by the second hit for some odd reason. So always dash back immediately after your evade to ensure you don't get clipped. Now if you're not evading the double hit and have to dex it, do so as late as possible. You'll dex both hits in one. Double hit mediums rarely mess me up now. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Same with me I'm a quake pro now
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Double hit medium champs like tigra domino and stealthy require an additional reaction which as all things do requires practice I would advise to use someone else
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mocaman said:

I used Archangel against Stealthy. He is quakable but pretty weird. Better save your quake energy for the rest of the champs.

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For now I’d use someone else, it’s far harder to quake double medium champs
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67
    Right, thanks for all the suggestions
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mocaman said:

Don't you have a Corvus? That chapter is really easy with Corvus.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Mocaman said:

For Stealth spidy and to an extent Silver surfer I find if you play quake as normal but when they are throwing the second medium attack parry it instead of dexing it is much more reliable

Just need to get used to using a combination of heavy/dex and heavy/parry. I find that it is useful to be able to mix it up when fighting void or encroaching stun as it will allow you to time your concussions for when timers end to avoid the degen/stun applying
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67

Mocaman said:

Don't you have a Corvus? That chapter is really easy with Corvus.
    Does a 5* rank 3 have enough reach??