**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I demand 3 for 1 AG trade in

I just got my 3rd cosmic awakening gem in a row. I am very sad. I wish kabam allowed us to trade in 3 for one or our choosing like the t4cc trade ins for an event.

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I really need cosmic 5 star awakening and I got tech
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Out of 4 3 cosmic and 1 mutant 😔
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    “I demand” is a great way to get folks on your side.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited September 2020

I demand people understand RNG and how it works... you dont always get what you want .... it's a 1/6 chance to get the once you want... there are odds that you get a duplicate of the one you already have... suck it up and move on

Nothing called RNG (desired resources are coded to less happen), old system is a total failure, that's why selector is a trend now.

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    ***eating popcorn while watching to see if your "demands" are met.*** 👻
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    It could at least be traded for the crystal, ally mate of mine has 9 science gems
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    “Demand”? How old are you? 2?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    No joke, I've pulled 6 skill awakening gems in a row. It is what it is 🤷

5 years, we had to live with the so called RNG 5 years with no good memory at all only regret @Kabam Miike.

No luck involved I'm very sure. It's decided beforehand.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Not gonna happen and really shouldn't.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Demand denied
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    They can't tell what you need! Except in the unit store where it shows you exactly what you have! It only has that information when there is an offer with shards or something! That is the only time! That is why is SHOWS you exactly how many shards you have of something! Like, exactly how many t5b shards you have, or exactly how many t1a or t2a shards you have! Otherwise there is absolutley no way that kabam could know what you have or don't have! Right?
    HI_guys said:

Nah01 said:

No luck involved I'm very sure. It's decided beforehand.
    Yes very true.Kabam decides to give you gems based on roster. I've had very good luck with Awakening gems. Got 2 skill so far and used for Aegon and Nick fury. Got cosmic for CMM. Got mystic for BWCV, got mutant for Namor.

What I want to know is whose **** I had to suck ass I had to kiss sold my soul for this kind of luck.
    What I can say is if you don't have any gem unused in inventory then the chance you get one of six classes is equal. I have some good gems as well, because I used them all, even for not so great champs.

But if you have one gem unused in the inventory then the chance you get that exact gem will grow higher.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Pulled 5 AG's from the rift event, 3 were Mystic.
    Recently I pulled a skill, awakened my Blade and dumped all sig stones into him only to get NF days later.
    RNG never disappoints.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited September 2020
    I'm not kidding when I say of the last say 10 AGs I've pulled 7 have been mystic
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I’ve had 3 cosmic AGs. I wasted one playing around with The Champion, another went to Corvus, and the last to Hyperion. Now I wish I had one for my CMM.

The point is, be patient, and they’ll be used eventually.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Shing I had 5 skill gems I know the feeling man