THESE CRYSTAL IMPROVEMENTS ARE ABSOLUTE AMAZING OWO FABULOUS AWESOME

i lied. these improvements do literally nothing. im up to 6.4 now and i have pulled ONE 5 star out of a GM. I think I'll die of old age sooner than I'll pull a nexus crystal from one of those. Also as an ftp player, ive opened a total of 6 cav crystals. This is gonna affect no one except for maybe blubbery whales.
«1

Comments

  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

    Well if it entices those “blubbery whales” to keep spending or keeps their interests in crystals then it affects everyone? Crazy!

    True, I imagine thousands of dollars/pounds/euros/other currencies will be spent in the search for that elusive six star nexus from a cav, not to forget the revenue they generated this month by releasing apocalypse and professor x
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,675 ★★★★★
    Affected much? Crystals aren’t even out yet. 😉
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★


    i personally wouldnt really care if kabam never improved crystals but this just annoys me. how can they describe this as fantastic changes? you may as well have just added nothing.

    Honestly speaking, I can't be bothered either because I have no interest in buying cavalier crystals either, too much of a gamble for 300 units
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 681 ★★★

    Gildenlow said:

    So help me understand something, FTP users don't do arena? Because I always read people complaining about not being able to open these crystals because they're FTP and don't have any units whatsoever to invest on them.

    I'm close to 1500 units and 400K battlechips on two weeks of arena, if I save a couple of months I'll have enough to have some fun opening cavalier crystals, which I really like doing and I have to say that I have pulled several 6 stars champs, most recently sasquatch.

    well i personally dont do arena because i dont have time to, though that doesnt have anything to do with being ftp. even if i did do arena, im not sure if i would spend it on cavs. I personally dont like the whole gambling system.
    I get not everybody have the time or enjoy grinding arena.

    I just wanted to point out that buying cav crystals, or any kind of crystal whatsoever is not exclusive of whales, FTP also can buy these.

  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 654 ★★★

    Gildenlow said:

    So help me understand something, FTP users don't do arena? Because I always read people complaining about not being able to open these crystals because they're FTP and don't have any units whatsoever to invest on them.

    I'm close to 1500 units and 400K battlechips on two weeks of arena, if I save a couple of months I'll have enough to have some fun opening cavalier crystals, which I really like doing and I have to say that I have pulled several 6 stars champs, most recently sasquatch.

    well i personally dont do arena because i dont have time to, though that doesnt have anything to do with being ftp. even if i did do arena, im not sure if i would spend it on cavs. I personally dont like the whole gambling system.
    You don’t like the gambling system yet every time you open a crystal you partake in the gambling system.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 654 ★★★
    If you don’t buy crystals and thus you’re not going to be affected by it, why are you triggered by this change?!

    By “you”, I’m not directing this is at any 1 individual. It’s a general statement to cover anyone that feels this change is bad.

    Let’s be honest, cavs, and more specifically featured cavs, are aimed (generally) at the people that put a tonne of real cash into the game.

    That cash allows everyone to continue playing. If people weren’t spending, do you think there would be as much development going in?! With 0, or minimal, spend, the game would just die out eventually.
  • Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 953 ★★★
    It's a shame they chose these crystals to buff, well not buff but alter slightly in a lateral direction. I think itd be a lot more useful for the broader player base if they buffed war victor/challenger, quest, loyalty crystals instead. I know theres meant to be a solo buff coming but I dont know how much they've changed the actual crystals as opposed to the general rewards.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Shamir51 said:

    Gildenlow said:

    So help me understand something, FTP users don't do arena? Because I always read people complaining about not being able to open these crystals because they're FTP and don't have any units whatsoever to invest on them.

    I'm close to 1500 units and 400K battlechips on two weeks of arena, if I save a couple of months I'll have enough to have some fun opening cavalier crystals, which I really like doing and I have to say that I have pulled several 6 stars champs, most recently sasquatch.

    well i personally dont do arena because i dont have time to, though that doesnt have anything to do with being ftp. even if i did do arena, im not sure if i would spend it on cavs. I personally dont like the whole gambling system.
    You don’t like the gambling system yet every time you open a crystal you partake in the gambling system.
    well opening 4, 5, and 6 star crystals is the only way to get new champs and progress. im just trying to avoid the gambling thing as much as possible, as do many many other players.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Shamir51 said:

    If you don’t buy crystals and thus you’re not going to be affected by it, why are you triggered by this change?!

    By “you”, I’m not directing this is at any 1 individual. It’s a general statement to cover anyone that feels this change is bad.

    Let’s be honest, cavs, and more specifically featured cavs, are aimed (generally) at the people that put a tonne of real cash into the game.

    That cash allows everyone to continue playing. If people weren’t spending, do you think there would be as much development going in?! With 0, or minimal, spend, the game would just die out eventually.

    i agree with you, and as i said b4 i personally dont really care whether they make change to these cavs or not. If they never improved the cavs or whatever, i personally would still love and continue playing the game. Im just confused and slightly annoyed by the fact that Kabam called this 'Fantastic Improvements'. Like shouldnt they know that these crystals arent gonna make a difference in the slightest? or are they knowingly over exaggerating this minor change in hopes that more people will spend more money on cavs?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,544 ★★★★★

    i lied. these improvements do literally nothing. im up to 6.4 now and i have pulled ONE 5 star out of a GM. I think I'll die of old age sooner than I'll pull a nexus crystal from one of those. Also as an ftp player, ive opened a total of 6 cav crystals. This is gonna affect no one except for maybe blubbery whales.

    I'm FTP and I've probably opened 20k units of Cav crystals lol. Nothing really to show for it though other than Sorcerer Supreme. But I agree that it's a very small improvement. Even if you get a nexus the choices may be all trash.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 654 ★★★

    Shamir51 said:

    If you don’t buy crystals and thus you’re not going to be affected by it, why are you triggered by this change?!

    By “you”, I’m not directing this is at any 1 individual. It’s a general statement to cover anyone that feels this change is bad.

    Let’s be honest, cavs, and more specifically featured cavs, are aimed (generally) at the people that put a tonne of real cash into the game.

    That cash allows everyone to continue playing. If people weren’t spending, do you think there would be as much development going in?! With 0, or minimal, spend, the game would just die out eventually.

    i agree with you, and as i said b4 i personally dont really care whether they make change to these cavs or not. If they never improved the cavs or whatever, i personally would still love and continue playing the game. Im just confused and slightly annoyed by the fact that Kabam called this 'Fantastic Improvements'. Like shouldnt they know that these crystals arent gonna make a difference in the slightest? or are they knowingly over exaggerating this minor change in hopes that more people will spend more money on cavs?
    It’s basic marketing mate.

    Would you expect anyone to label a change as “a **** improvement”???
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,555 ★★★★★
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, crystals that have their primary source of purchase as units and money shouldn’t be buffed, all it does is send the whales even further ahead
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 2,968 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:


    i personally wouldnt really care if kabam never improved crystals but this just annoys me. how can they describe this as fantastic changes? you may as well have just added nothing.

    You would rather they give 0% chance at a Nexus?
    yes
    Why? How exactly does it help you, when your jackpot is always random, instead of having a chance of getting 3x better odds of pulling something you want? Sounds like little bs to me.
Sign In or Register to comment.